Community post

Discussion

HCG levels

Dr wanted to test blood after positive test. First draw hcg was 76, second was 176 and today it only jumped to 210. She said it would be dropping if the pregnancy was terminating but I'm not feeling very optimistic. Thoughts?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

How far gone are you? How long between tests? A rise is still a rise doctor is right!

10 years ago

How far gone am I?! Lol, I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm not sure how far along I am, but my calculations say less than six weeks. The tests have all been 48 hours apart...

10 years ago • Post starter

Bump. Any other opinions? Going crazy today. Reading so much conflicting information.

10 years ago • Post starter

There's so much "conflicting" info because every woman and pregnancy is different. You're going to have to just relax and take a wait and see approach. It's my "opinion" that at 6 weeks you should definitely have a higher HCG. At that time, your baby would be visible on an ultrasound. Unfortunately DRs won't suggest an ultrasound when your numbers are at 210, nothing is visible. It needs to be in the 1000's. if you are indeed 6 weeks why don't you consult another DR for a more definitive answer. You won't get it here and it sucks. I've been there. Good luck, hopefully they rise for ya.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo