Community post

Discussion

Spotting after BM

Hi I'm just wondering if any other ladies have had this I am terrified it's the start of a miscarriage or something wrong :( I'm 7 weeks 1 day And on Tuesday morning after I bm I wiped myself and noticed some spotting so I went into the hospital
Was given a scan and told all looked perfect by the doctor. So I went home and nothing more happened until the next day same thing done a bm in the morning wiped more blood this time it was like a winey coloured discharge and that was it for the day nothing yesterday then this morning went to the bathroom, bm and this time like a diluted pink colour only a bit and now it's gone. No staining only when I wipe. No cramps or pain but i do get very bad cramps every morning until i have a bm.Really hoping its just one of them things and nothing is wrong x

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Maybe a hemorrhoid? I developed one during my pregnancy. I cant tell u when. But yeah, they cause bleeding.

10 years ago

Thanks for your reply kitten1386 it's definitly not hemorrhoids, I had them on my last pregnsncy and I would be in pain. It's definitly vaginal spotting aswell x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo