Community post

Discussion

hcg beta levels

So my beta level today at 4 weeks 2 days pregnant was a 79 which seems low to me but my ob didn't seem to show any concern. Anyone have low levels that went on to have a healthy pregnancy? I would like to hear some of your numbers for my own comparison, I know it varies greatly for each person I'm just very paranoid after a chemical in January and a miscarriage at 16 week in June. I go back on Saturday for my second draw, so nervous to get the results hopeing for them to double!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Both of my pregnancies started right around there: 76 for DS and 89 for my twins. I always got the first draw right on 14dpo. . It's not about the initial number as much as its about the doubling (or quadrupling in the case of twins!) Don't worry, girl! :)

10 years ago

That makes me feel a little better about everything it's just extremely hard not to worry my self to death. Praying this one sticks !

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo