Community post

Discussion

Can i get some advice please?

Ok I understand I may be over thinking my situation. But I'm just really confused about what to make of my cycles. I started tracking them in December 2012

December 2-7 inclusive (37 day cycle)
January 8-14 inclusive (35 day cycle)
February 12-15 inclusive bleed with spotting 16-17 inclusive (38 day cycle)
March 22-25 inclusive bleed with spotting 26 (37 day cycle)
April 28th- May 2nd inclusive (37 day cycle)
June 4-8 inclusive (22 day cycle)
June 26-28 bleed spotting 29 - now this is the confusing part - this could potentially be a 23 day cycle or it could be a 38 days and counting cycle
July 19-20 inclusive very light flow for 4-6hours, mostly spotting - putting me at cycle day 15.

I feel in my gut that it is still only cycle day 38 and counting from June, but if that's the case today should summon the arrival of AF - but nothing, not even the slightest symptom of AF or possible BFP.

Has anyone else experienced strange cycles like this? What should I do next?

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

if this was me, i would go see my dr! maybe get a blood test for a bfp? if not wait a week or 2 and do another blood test. if ur not getting a bfp by then go back to ur doctor..something could be wrong.

10 years ago

I would go to the doctor and get that checked out it could be nothing or it could be something that needs to be looked into

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo