Community post

Discussion

Got positive opk 4 days ago and then light now dark again???

Okay, got a dark as line on 6/11 and a darker than line on 6/12 and morning 6/13. Started to get lighter (kept testing just to see results as this is my first opk) then today fmu showed another positive and have started ewcm again increasing throughout the day????

Is my body trying to o again , perhaps it didnt work the first time? very crampy, tired and nauseated today also.

Hmmmm, think Im going to go old school again next month no charting poasing or checking cp. Look when I wipe and as much bd as we can fit in.

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Poss preggo?!?

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

12 years ago

Hopefully. I feel prego, sooo yucky. wanna barf, headache, lightheaded the works! Super dark test line still today so a total of 6 days with super dark test lines. I dont know how to use them maybe?

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo