Community post

Discussion

It's driving me crazy!!!! HELP!!

I have been keeping track of my cycle for 6 months. It's like clock work every 28 day I start. I have used an ovulation kit, and only detected ovulation once. So now I am wondering if I just ovulate a lot sooner than normal. My menstrual only last between 1-3 days at the longest. Heres what happend this month....I started my period on June 11th. The first day was heavy, the second day mild, and the third day really light. I had intercourse the night of the third day. The forth day nothing. The fifth day I had intercourse. Today is the 6th day after AF. When I used the rest room this morning, I noticed a slippery strechy clearish mucus, with a tent of pinkish/red. What do you think this could be? Could I have ovulated really early this month?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

That would be really irritating! Maybe start temping so you know for sure when you are ovulating. You could also just start using the OPK's early too and see if you pick up your O early??

5/9/2010

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo