Community post

Discussion

First positive since 2nd miscarriage

I got my first positive pregnancy test yesterday morning. I used an Answer Early brand at around 11DPO. Period isn't even due until 7/31/2013!! My doctor's appointment is 8/2/2013 to confirm my pregnancy, when my period will be 2 days late.
I am SO happy and excited... but still in disbelief. I still don't want to allow myself to hope until the doctor confirms my pregnancy and runs tests on my hormone levels to make sure this pregnancy is healthy. I am so afraid of another miscarriage.... But once my doctor tells me my levels are rising healthily, I will be absolutely overjoyed. Of course I am happy and excited now, but fear is still fairly dominant....
I am hoping and praying that after two losses, this will finally be my miracle baby <3 <3

User image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am crossing everything for you, ive also had 2 miscarriages and I know how you feel. It can be so hard to believe and be hopeful just in case. I hope this ones the one
goodluck

User Image

10 years ago

I am crossing everything for you, ive also had 2 miscarriages and I know how you feel. It can be so hard to believe and be hopeful just in case. I hope this ones the one
goodluck

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you very much, and I really hope you get your BFP soon!!

User image

10 years ago • Post starter

User Image

hCG levels were 142 at 15dpo
Grow, my healthy bean, grow!

User image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo