Community post

Discussion

TTC in November this year...but I need some advice

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm desperate for some advice...

I already have a 4 year old and me and my partner have decided we would like to extend our brood in November.

I ovulated this month on the 22nd and I'm on a 29 day cycle (on average) which puts me at 4dpo if I'm correct. Yesterday I started checking my cm and noticed it was thick and sticky (sort of like lotion...sorry tmi) and my bbs were tender.
But today, my cm is very watery and not sticky at all (sorry again), I have had period-like cramps and very bad leg cramps!! My nipples are always erect and tender to the touch, tonight I have to wear a bra to bed

Af is due in a week and 5 days and I don't really know what to think...I didn't experience any symptoms with my DD so I don't know what symptoms to look for...any ideas anyone??

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

As much as it stinks to have the wait that two weeks, that is all you can really do. Just keep tracking your symptoms. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us when we want something so try to relax and just keep going about your day to day life and test when you are closer to your period.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo