Community post

Discussion

Finally got my BFP at 11 DPO!

Hello Ladies and congrats to all your BFPs!!! I am new to this website but I needed to share this news with someone! Since we just found out that we are pregnant yesterday and I am only 4 weeks along we really dont want to tell Family until after it is confirmed by a doctor.

We are so overjoyed and so excited about this pregnancy. My husband and I have beenTTC for 3 months now. When I saw my BFP I couldnt believe it. I wanted to keep testing and keep testing. Im not sure why, but I was expecting at some point to see a BFN because thats what I was used to.

So what did we do different this month? The first 2 months I wasnt really clued in on my body and all the little things it takes to TTC. I started reading up on everything last month. I probably went to every board, forum and community there was out there. Google was definitely my best friend. The first 2 months we were TTC we were using lubricants (KY) the enhancing kind and also using saliva at times. (sorry if thats TMI) After reading that both of those were a definite NO NO I nixed those right away and we didnt use anything. Also, I read that taking Robitussin to loosen your CM was also a great way to TTC. I started taking the tablet form on my 6 fertile days and the day of OV and voila here I am holding my BFP in my hand!! Im not sure if any of those things had anything to do with me conceiving this month but if it wasnt, thats definitely a heck of a coincidence.

I just want to congratulate each and every one of you ladies on your BFP's. I wish all of you a happy and healthy pregnancy and hopefully we can keep in touch throughout the next 9 months. Take care!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats to you!!! I took a FRER last night at 11 DPO and got a BFN. I am still hopeful. Maybe it is just too early for me. What kind of test did you take?

10 years ago

Thank you! Aww Im sorry it is still a bit early though. You are not out yet until AF shows! I took the First Response 6 days Earlier. Fingers crossed and sending Bady Dust your way!

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on your LOL I am so very happy for you...Looks like we're right around the same cycle

I just had my very first BFP ever at 11DPO yesterday & I had an even darker BFP this moring & I'm praying so hard it sicks

I hope the best for you and the growth of your little blessing

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo