Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Sorry girl!! I am still in limbo.. UGH BFN today but no AF!! Sucks!

User Image

10 years ago

Mommy1st, I really hope everything is ok. Continuing to pray for you all.

10 years ago • Post starter

thanks ladies...hows everyone else doing?

User Image

10 years ago

I'm not 2 bad thanx just waiting for the 2 b over then it's back 2 baby making xx

10 years ago

I feel like the waiting to o part is peaceful, the o part is the most fun and then well, we all know the tww is hell, lol

User Image

10 years ago

The TWW turns us into a bunch of nuttas lol, I'm never gonna trust my symptoms anymore as they are full of poo, just gonna wait till I muss my AF, but I'm gonna have to test at 10dpo because I've got to go for a MRI scan and you cannot be pregnant, I really should of tool a month of TTC but there is noway on earth I could bring myself to do it lol xx

10 years ago

Still waiting. AF is officially late, BFN yesterday morning. If it doesn't come today I will take another test tonight. SO over waiting. I just want to know one way or the other!

User Image

10 years ago

so I need help...im trying to figure out this cycle. during the miscarriage I spotted for 1 day with no cramping then spotted for another day with heavy sharp cramps that came in waves. then another day of cramping with no cramps then 2 days of my normal period type of bleeding, then nothing at all...my normal period is 6 days and heavy the entire time except for the last day. so was that considered my period? the spotting started on the 1st or maybe the day before so would that b cycle day 1? I cant get pregnant this cycle cause neurologist might want a scan. but my cm is getting very close to ewcm but that would be too early to o...I am soooo lost.

User Image

10 years ago

AF came today (2 days late).. Let the countdown begin.

Mommy- I have NO clue. I am horrible with dates and what is supposed to happen when. Sorry I can't help!!

User Image

10 years ago

Mommy, maybe you should give your body this month to sort itself out esp as you have the scan to do and you can start counting from your next cycle.

That way you can relax a bit too as stressing isn't gonna help anyway.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo