Community post

Discussion

Royal Jelly Advice...

Hi ladies!

Please dont read and run. I have heard of women taking Royal jelly for ttc and I would like some advice. How much are you supposed to take? How long should you take it? and Does anyone have any success stories they would like to share?

I have been ttc for over 3 years and I feel like Im grasping at straws. This is my 3rd round of Soy and so far its working like a charm, but I still havent gotten pregnant yet...Im hoping this royal jelly will help do the trick.

Thanks in advance for any replies. I will be praying for all you ladies to get your BFPs soon.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

exactly what is royal jelly?

User Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Hi! I have been taking it for about two months now. You can take it daily (everyday of the month) and I just take one a day with dinner..... or one twice a day. they suggest taking it for three months but many people find benefits after one.

It is found in Queen bees only and is what helps them be super fertile. No harm to humans and does not interfere with clomid or other fertility treatments. No side affects.

Good Luck!!! I bought mine at my local Hyvee natural health section... anywhere with vitamins and herbal supplements or GNC... Health Mart / organic grocery store should also carry it.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo