Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Sorry to hear about your crazy cycle shelob, those are never fun. Esp cycles where you aren't sure if you o-ed or not. I hope your test monday will give you good news. And it sounds like you have all of your bases covered with bd-ing. I really hope this cycle is it for you!

I have somewhere between 1-3 days until af. I am expecting 2 days. And thanks dixieheart Ill be sure to read over the manual tonight or tomorrow so I can start using it on cd1. They even sent a cute little package of baby dust with it too. I thought that was really cute. I have a trst I got from the drug store too that I am supposed to take on cd3 that tests for the presence of that hormone that your ovaries are supposed to produce i cant remember what its called at the moment. The same thing that they use the dye test for. Hopefully I can remember to take it this time haha. I still havent taken a test again yet. I don't think I plan to. I think im going to try and take it relaxed until we have our appointment on the 23rd. I will actually be 2dpo by then. I filled out the packet today that they sent me and our insurance will cover clomid or ivf when the time comes for it. Now its just a waiting game from here haha.

Hope all is well and you ladies enjoy your weekend! Sounds like both of you need some rest haha

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning! I woke up around the usual time and took my temperature, but then slept in till 9am :) Very pleased as it has been such a busy time! We went out to a quiz night last night with some of my husband's family. So much fun! Ended up coming 4th out of 9 teams. It was good as we were last after the first four rounds so made a good comeback! (They were multiple choice and extremely ramdom questions so it was very difficult to get the right answers!) One of the round that caused us to catch up was naming all the states in USA. We got 44 which we were proud of! There were only two teams that beat us in that category. Then we got most of the rest of the questions right. Just missed out of a prize though. The first three teams got them! But it was fun :)

My temp this morning is still very low (lower than yesterday even), but fertilityfriend (where I do my charting) thinks I might tentatively have ovulated on Wednesday. I think if I did it is more likely Monday but both dates we BD'd the day before. I have only once before had a cycle this ambiguous, that was November last year. I think I did ovulate that cycle but the temps stayed low the whole time and I had a 33 day cycle. Play the waitting game as always. So, I am either at 3dpo, 5dpo or no dpo! Here's a link to my chart today in case you are interested to see how "great" it looks. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1496 If I don't discard that higher temperature then it thinks I haven't ovulated at all. That is how unsure it is!!

Thanks for your encouragement lizhaley, it is always nice to get that :) I hope AF doesn't come for you!!! The main hormones your ovaries produce before ovulation are estrogen (estradiol, E2), follocle stimulating hormone (FSH) and lutenising hormone (LH). Was it one of those you were thinking of? That is so great about the insurance cover!! Must be such a relief after the worry about it!

Thanks for the good wishes from you too Dixieheart. I am rather looking forward to that blood test for some clarity. And if it shows an issue (like progresterone being low which might cause the low temps) then they will see it. Well done on your holding out for testing! And don't burn the midnight oil too much with the quilting. Great that you are enjoying it so much! I love quilts but could never make one!!

10 years ago

Glad to hear you were able to sleep in shelob! It sounded like you really needed it! Also glad to hear that you had fun with your game! I really like games like that too. And good job on naming the states! That's probably better than half the people that actually live here could do sadly haha. We have a board game here called battle of the sexes that is random trivia questions and the boys gets get asked questions about girl topics and vise versa. Its really fun to play on couples night or when with friends.

I want to say it is the fsh one. Its just like an hpt that you put into your urine but you can only take it on cd3 and it measures just that hormone. I think it will be good to get a heads up with that tests result. Im sure the doctor will want to do his own test tho. I'll take a look at your chart but Im not very good at interpreting them. I tried temping and ff for a while but it just didn't work for me. I'm hoping this fertile focus works better for me. Luckily your test isn't too far off and that should give you some answers. I hope you get your good news soon!

Hi ladies! hope you both are enjoying your weekends!

I figured I'd jump in and let you guys know af started today earlier than expected. Its so annoying for af to show month after month when you know you are doing everything you are supposed to. But no reason to dwell on it, we will have some answers shortly!

How are you ladies doing with your cycles?

Hi! Well I am both happier and also a bit worried today. I have a giant temperature shift this morning. So, I definitely ovulated. But, based on my cervical mucous I think that it is most likely I ovulated on CD16 (wednesday). BD timing not as ideal as if I had ovulated 2 days earlier, but better than if I ovulated yesterday!!! So, progesterone results tomorrow will hopefully tell me something.

Sorry to hear you started AF Lizhaley :( Very disappointing I know. But still, better to have AF start quickly if you are not pregnant, and get into the next cycle trying. I know it is SOOOO frustrating when you have done everything right to not get pregnant, but remember even if you do everything right there is only a 20% chance of pregnancy, so don't beat yourself up about it or give up hope! I had a running tally of how many cycle we had timed everything perfectly, basically there is only one or two cycles in the past year where we haven't timed well. Sigh. Definitely good to know you are getting checked out!

Well, yesterday was lovely and relaxed. Today I have a baby shower. Three friends due the same month as I would have been and the baby showers have now started. Bought presents yesterday which was fun, but not sure how I am going to cope with it today.

10 years ago

Glad to hear you confirmed o shelob. Just try to stay positive that you caught it. I hope your results give you some good news and that your tww flies by!Thanks for the encouragement! That is very true best to get it out of the way sooner than later! Sorry to hear about the baby showers. I know that has to be so tough on you. I'm glad that you decided to go tho to support your friends. I hope you have fun and that it isnt too hard on you.

I started the fertile focus today dixieheart since im cd1 now. I saw a few little ferning things and a couple dots. And holy cow that light is BRIGHT haha. They decided to keep dhs urology appointment and I guess if that doctor sees a need for it he will write a referral for a semen analysis anyways. They need to make up their minds already haha. So we now have that appointment the morning of the 11th.

I used to have VERY regular periods 28 days apart like clockwork. I had to go on bc to regulate my hormones. I have been off of bc for 3 yrs and now my periods are from 25-30 days apart. I also used to NEVER have cramps and now I get horrible ones. Im so scared that I have some kind of scarring or something happened from the bc because 3yrs of unprotected bd-ing and going on a yr and a half of trying EVERYTHING I feel like something should have happened by now. But you are right its best to stay positive about things. No reason to dwell on something you can't control!

Wohoo!!! I had a fantastic progesterone result! Almost double last month!!! Crazy that my temperature didn't rise until so late though! Sounds like I must have ovulated a week ago which means our BD timing would have been spot on :)

Lizhaley I think that ovulation cramps are a great sign. I have never had as bad ones as this month, and look at my great progesterone! Most birth control pills stop ovulation, so you would actually have LESS possibility of scarring than if you were ovulating each month. It is crazy how something so big has to burst out of a ovary with no holes in it! We have to heal that afterwards every time.

The baby shower was actually really nice! I was surprised that I didn't get emmotional. I think I was in a really good head space due to my temp rise and that made me feel much better able to cope.

10 years ago

Great news about your progesterone level! Im glad to her you o-ed around the time you wanted to. it sounds like you had a strong cycle maybe thats good news and this will be your month!

I took that at home fsh test today and it came back in the normal range. Since its just an at home test im sure the doctor will still want to do his own. Tomorrow dh has his appointment with the urologist and he might order his own SA so we might be doing it tomorrow after all. I'll let you guys know what happens! I hope all is well with you both!

Hi ladies....

We had a lovely weekend at home. DH wrote tests on Friday and Saturday and I worked on my quilt.... I can't wait to finish it..... Slept in on Sunday.....my DH made the best Lamb Madras with Saffron rice for lunch..... I just love it when he spoils me like that.....

Today I celebrated my 30th bday....was such an awesome day with so many surprises. I'm really excited to see what the next hear holds for me.....

Liz I'm so excited to hear you started using fertile focus....the only thing that worries me is the fact that you are seeing partial ferning patterns, that means you will O within the next 2 days...the back light is very bright, felt like I was going to go blind the first time I used it......any news on your DH test results?

Shelob what awesome news about your test results...I'm so glad that all the bd was not for nothing....really hope you got that little egg this month....

Well I'm sure AF will show tomorrow having mild cramping......well at least we have O to look forward to very soon......

Babydust ladies.....

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls. I am feeling so tired today. It has been another busy one at work. Been taking evenings off this week though, so that has been wonderful! And I would have been working on Saturday as well, but cancelled that today which is fantastic :)

AF seems so far off to me this month!!! Still another 6 days until I could possibly get it and it is more likely to be 10 or 11 days!!!

I am looking forward to hearing about all your test results Lizhaley. It is such a relief to hand over fertility problems to an expert!

Happy birthday Dixieheart :) Quite a milestone! I am glad your husband is taking care of you. Mine does all my cooking as he works from home and for less hours. It is wonderful!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo