Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! how were your weekends?

Shelob- I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! And great to hear you are about to o! I wouldnt worry too terribly much about your opks not turning positive. It is possible for your surge to be quick or low enough to not be able to be detected by the opks. If your tests at the doctor say its time, i'd go with that! Have you heard any thing else from the doctor or a conformation that you o-ed? Good luck I hope you caught the little egg this time! And thank you! we had lots of fun at the fair. A funnel cake is a dessert that you can only get once a year around fair time. They are delicious but horrible for you lol. They run batter through a funnel into hot cooking oil in a circular motion and fry it up. When its done they put powdered sugar on top of it. Some people even put fruit on it. They are so delicious! haha And thank you for the reassurance about not having to bd on o day. I'm hoping we caught it this time!

How are you doing dixieheart? I hope you are feeling better now. Hows the tww going?

Well, today I am 9 dpo. Usually I would have started testing yesterday. I am going to try to wait until tomorrow, 10 dpo, to test. I still feel like I'm out this month. I'm not too upset about it. I kinda feel like it is just a normal part of my routine now. o, tww, test, get bfn and do it all over again. At this point I don't even get sad anymore when I see the bfn. I know that isn't the best way to look at things, I try to stay positive about it. But it just seems easier to not get worked up about it so when i see the bfn it wont be as heart breaking. Today I am going to get my dh to call and set up his appointment for a semen analysis . If that comes back okay I will set up appointments for myself. There is no reason for me to worry until I hear it from a doctor that something is wrong. And if there is dh and I will then talk about it and weigh our options and go from there!

Good luck ladies! I hope this tww flies by for you both!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies.....

We had a nice and quite weekend at home Liz...was nice not having to do something or having people over.....

Tww is going.....how should I put this.....yes it's going.....lol.....today I'm 5 dpo and strange enough no symptoms, nothing!!!!! Which is very unusual for me........no twinges, no bloating, no nothing......could be because I'm not really paying any attention like I did the previous months......Also haven't bought any pregnancy test, don't think I'm going to either.....feeling that it's also not happening for us this month......but I will never know till AF decides to show next week.....

Otherwise things are just great.......I'm seeing a lady tomorrow that wants me to make baby clothes etc. for her baby store, I'm very excited about that.....

Liz I'm sure everything will be fine with your Dhs tests.....goodluck just keep faith....and stay positive....

Shelob how are you doing?

Babydust ladies.....

User Image

10 years ago

Glad to hear you are taking it easy dixieheart. That is very strong willed of you to not take any tests. I don't think I would be able to do it. Just waiting two extra days is making me anxious to test haha. But that is so exciting about you making the baby clothes. I hope it goes great!

Well ladies as an update from my post a few hours ago I finally worked up the nerve to schedule an appointment with reproductive gynecology. They will be the ones who look at and treat our infertility. My first appointment will be the 23rd of this month. I assume since it will be my first appointment it will just be a consolation or something and we wont actually find anything out. I,m not sure how it will work I wasn't given any information about what it will be like. And my dh's semen analysis will be on the 11th of this month so hopefully we will have the results back in time for my appointment. And as a bit of good news we found out our insurance will cover 70 percent of treatment after we reach our deductible of 3 thousand (which I don't see us reaching by the end of the year haha). I am nervous beyond belief but at least we are on the road to answers! :]

A lot has happened since I was last able to write. I have been SOOO busy with work. Got home at 8:30pm last light (got to work at 7:30am). These past couple of days have been rather frustrating. VERY painful ovulation. But still no temperature rise, so I still have not ovulated!!! It is crazy as the extradiol definitely rose, but the OPKs have still not gone positive. Now I am worried we will miss the boat because we BD's so much when I THOUGHT my fertile time was, and now my poor husband needs a break of a day or two to recharge. I will wait until the OPK goes positive now I think. I was so excited about an early ovulation and we were so good with the BDing that this is rather disappointing. Stupid blood test. And stupid ovulation pains! I have never felt anything this bad, and last month was reasonably painful. This time it is throughout the day. I have to hold my side like stitch. It hurts to walk and it is hard to hide that at work. If it lasts through today too then I will ring the nurses as the internet told me to seek medical help if ovulation pain lasts more than two days.

Great to hear about the insurance and the tests being started Lizhaley! And Dixieheart that sounds fantastic about the baby clothes making :) I need to run now as had a good sleep-in but need to be off to work now. I will catch up more later.

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you are having to work so much shelob. Im sure the painful o isnt helping. Are you feeling better today? If not I'd def call your doctor. I don't think o should be that painful. Hope you feel better soon!

Yesterday I started gathering family history for our doctors visit. And I learned from dh's stepmom that his dad has sperm count issues and that it can be hereditary. So we will def have to tell the doc that. I hope it doesnt take too long to get the results back from his sperm test. My appointment is about 10 days after his and they need the results from that. I also learned that it took my grandmother 3 years to conceive and it took my cousin 14 years. Someone told me that since im in my 20's that the doctor might not take it as seriously. I feel like infertility is infertility and you shouldn't have to be over 30 for it to matter. Also once I hit 30 the chance of me having kids is very slim due to family history. Well we will see in a few weeks what the doctor says.

Hope all of you ladies are doing well with your tww!

Hi Lizhaley it sounds really positive that you are finding out all this stuff and now may have some possibilities to work with. My husband's sperm analysis came back within a few days so I think you should be fine with that. I think they should still take infertility seriously regardless of age, they do here. Basically you are treated the same (unless over 35) and after one year of trying unsuccessfully they will start going through the normal process.

I still don't think I have ovulated. I might have yesterday but temp rise this morning was minimal. I rang the nurses at the fertility clinic and they said not to worry about the ovulation pain and just to go ahead with the blood test as scheduled. It was reassuring but not particularly helpful! So we will just keep BDing and wait and see. Such a frustrating cycle! It is never easy!

Work was better today. Tomorrow should be good too.I need a rest! Can't wait for the weekend!

10 years ago

Hi ladies...

Liz it's nice of you to have found out so many things about your families history.....I have to agree with you, if there is a problem the doctor should help irrespective of your age....I'm sure the sperm count results will be in before your date to visit the doctor...have you tested yet?

Shelob sorry to hear that you having so much pain....I can't imagine how distracting it can be especially at work.....it sounds tome that you really need a break.....well the weekend is around the corner.....when will you be going for her your blood tests?

I had an awesome week so far ladies...still haven't tested, not by choice just being so busy...I have alot of samples to prepare for the lady to see the quality of my work....I have also started with quilt classes again today! Was so much fun....tww is also going I'm 7dpo today, again no symptoms.....not even the usual for this time of the month......

Well ladies I have a quilt to finish...so excited to see the end result.......

Babydust.......

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope you are doing better today shelob and have finally been able to confirm o. And thats great about your quilting dixieheart. I ordered the fertile focus and it arrived today, Im excited to start using it!

Well they cancelled dh's semen analysis. They said they want me to see my doctor first and then let the doctor decide when to have it done. I received my packet of paperwork in the mail today...SO MUCH to fill out. On a good note I found out when I called the insurance company today that they cover way more than we thought. They will cover all of the labs and appointments 100% and if I decide to get ivf or something like that they will cover 70% of it. Which isnt too bad. I took a test at 10 dpo and it was a bfn so i haven't tested again since. Amazing ive only used one test this cycle lol

How are you ladies doing?

Hi!

Thanks for your concern. I am MUCH better now. After those two days of pain there was a day of mild cramping, then nothing since. I am still not convinced I have ovulated. If I have the temp rise is so minimal that it is below my temps of a few days ago! I will just have to wait and see, and continue to BD just in case.

Wow Lizhaley, that is so much better than you had been thinking for the insurance! Great news :) I also like that you have been able to hold out testing as I think it is healthier emotionally to wait :)

Dixieheart I am going for my next blood test on Monday. That will tell me if I ovulated and whether my progesterone is good if I did. I am dubious.

I am wondering about the fertile focus - but also wondering if I can just use my own miicroscope! I have an old one my grandfather gave me, but it needs the lenses to be cleaned. If I can make it work then that should work fine. I already have slides. Is there anythign special about the fertile focus? Does it give you pictures of what the "ferning" should look like?

Oh my goodness I am SOOOOO pleased it is the weekend! Ended on a high note at work which was great :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm so excited for you Liz, I'm sure you will enjoy using fertile focus....remember you need to start using it from cd 1 throughout the whole cycle...

When is AF due? That's so awesome to hear about your health insurance....sure takes the pressure off a bit....I'm sure everything will be fine when you visit the doctor....and if there is a little bump in the road I'm sure you and your DH will deal with as it comes....stay positive and see this as a step closer to having your little miracle growing inside of you!

Shelob I'm sure that the microscope you have will do the trick! I think if you Google ferning patterns you will get a clear picture of what your saliva will look like when you about to O....its very interesting.....good luck with your test on Monday. I'm sure all the bd would not have been for nothing....

Today I'm 8 dpo ...not really having any symptoms as yet...I also haven't bought any pregnancy tests...think it's better if I let nature run its course....it really gets to me when I see that bfn test after test.....so if I don't test then there would be nothing to be worked up about lol....

I feel a bit exhausted today haven't slept much past 2 night's. I have been busy with my quilt till after 12 both night's...but it's so much fun...hopefully I would get myself to bed a bit early tonight.....

I hope you ladies have a great weekend......Babydust......

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo