Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I'm going nuts!! I hate when my period is late. I think it enjoys torturing me. It can't even be possible to be pregnant. Y!!!!!!! Lol. So tired yet I'm online doing research.

How r u girls?

10 years ago

That is frustrating kitten, I hate waiting just to get started! I started af last week, had my baseline ultrasound and everything is good. I started my estrogen patches and will have another ultrasound to check the lining on Friday. Then we should do the transfer a few days after the lining is 8mm. Still waiting but at least things are moving along.

10 years ago

Oh yeah, ur getting close tho. How exciting. R u doing anything special in the mean time, preparing?

I started walking n I think thats whats causing my af to be late.

10 years ago

Hey Ladies I finally start my Lupron Injections today! YAY
These will stop my body from producing regular hormones... then i keep taking the lupron daily until my october period starts hopefully 10 more days. I'm Hoping the Lupron doesn't throw my period start date off...cuz i just want to get on with it!! :)
Hope all is going well with the other IVF'ers
Where all are u guys at with ur IVF cycle?

10 years ago

Kitten, not doing anything too out of the norm, I was feeling pretty stressed so I started doing yoga once a day and last time I did the whole eating pineapple thing but I don't really think it makes a difference, I did it last time and got pregnant so I figure might as well.
Prayin, I was on lupron and my period still came right on schedule at 28 days.

10 years ago

Hey wait am I suppose to be on drugs b4 my period or when I start??? Cuz im not taking anything rite now?!!! Oh n this is the longest ive gone without getting my period. 4 days late. Getting nervous abt that now

10 years ago

Kitten, I think it depends on your protocol, I am doing a frozen cycle so it's a little different but I started birth control pills last cycle and then lupron a week or so before my period.

10 years ago

aw2006 im glad that it didn't postpone your period... did u have any side effects from the Lupron?
Im doing a fresh cycle and the long protocol i think its called.

10 years ago

Hey girls got my period yesterday AND my drugs. Now im just staring at them. Lol. Bf is still asleep, im abt to wake him up to give me the morning shot menopur.

10 years ago

Prayin, I didn't notice any side effects from the Lupron but some of the other meds made me moody or tired. But it will all be worth it when we get our BFP.
Kitten, it feels good to get started doesn't it?! Which meds are you on? I had to teach my husband to do my menopur and progesterone shots too, it made him feel helpful.
I have a lining check tomorrow then if things are good we will do the transfer a few days later.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo