Community post

Discussion

could i have ovulated without having a cycle? pregnant?

Had mirena removed in June 2013 after nearly 4 years. No cycle in 3 years. Ttc #2. Can i get pregnant without having my period? When should i test? 2 bfns. Having cervical pain during intercourse. Weird cm. No odor but its white and lots of it. Sorry tmi. One nipple has been itchy. I've been in the mood lately...and that'd not my norm. Maybe that's due to wanting another child. Anyway, cm had always been ewcm since mirena was inserted. No stds. I've been checked recently. Its not an infection, at least i think so. I have absolutely no odor. Speaking of odor...i can smell like a bloodhound lately. My nose is so sensitive! I don't want to get my hopes up but that is not normal.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there. I think you need to check that you are ovulating. I know a number of people who, after coming off birth control, didn't ovulate on their own at all until intervention. How long is it since you went off it? I would check out what other women have found out about how long it takes for them to ovulate after it. Of course, you might have ovulated and be pregnant :) I would just go to the doctor and get some tests done if your period is more than a week later than you expected and you still get a BFN.

10 years ago

Thank you for your reply. Its been just about a month since removal. I know that's not long but i still feel hopeful. I would rather be pregnant but having a cycle wouldn't be so bad either. I think i may wait a week or two to test again. If i get bfn or no af, I'll go to the doctor. I hate waiting though. Since the doc said to test 2 weeks after removal, i was hopeful. She said i was soft and high. Obviously open due to the removal but idk if that counts. I want to start tracking cm but not sure if i should wait for af to do that. I'm excited to start trying but don't want to go nuts about symptoms. LOL my first pregnancy wasn't exactly...intentional on MY part. So i want to be excited about this one. I do love my son and don't regret having him but i want to want to have a baby. I've never been this excited.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo