Community post

Discussion

My Body loves to mess with me!!

i swear this was our month! 20 months of actively TCC and not using any prevention for the 6 months prior to that.. my cyclces used to be like clockwork, every 34 days! and than when we started really ttc pin pointing ov etc my cycles started to jump around everywhere. from 28days to 34days and back to 30 days etc.

i really thought this was our month, i had weird sympotoms that i couldnt explain and was just feeling really different.. to wake up this morning with slight cramping and the very start of what im pretty certain is AF... fail yet again! i give up!

symptoms iv noted since OV, i had a blacked nostril, sneezed about 100 times within 3 days with clear snot (sorry tmi) but i wasnt sick... i had spotting what i thought was 2 days after OV (but based on day 30 AF i must have OV on the same day as spotting) i always thought it was to early for imp but now it must have just been ov spotting. i had some weird fluttering and had a day where i had weird pressure in my lowere belly, like something pushing down on my bladder. the last 3 days i have had weird calf musle and arm cramping... and yesterday i also started to get an ear ache.

i have about 5 pimples on my face, im generally lucky and only get like 1... i have had PMT big time over the last week and every broke down crying 3 times ( i never cry) so emotionally i have been a mess.. iv had tight chest pain which i thougth might be heart burn (especially over the last 3 or 4 days) and have felt a little dizzy and ew at random times but nothing serious....

so over getting my hopes up, to just be devo. as of today huby is stopping all his vitamins, and fetility and motility suppliments. im just done.

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

im so sorry to hear that hun. im going thru the same all the same new symptoms and everything cant believe it. i was so sure. if ur just spotting u might still have a chance. me im having light bleeding so far but i count that as me being out especially with the heavy cramping. but i was told that could be my body telling me its preparing my body for pregnancy. so it could mean the same for you. GOD BLESS you and your husband. neva give just learn that everything has its time.

10 years ago

Dh and I have also been trying about 29 months and ntnp for another 2-3 years before that. Sometimes a little break from all the tracking, obsessing and taking crazy fertility aids is necessary to keep your sanity, but please do not give up completely. I know those bfns don't get any easier month after month. I have been "sure" I was pregnant a good half dozen times. Just when you think you have nothing more to give you will find strength you didn't know you had to keep trying. You can do it! My suggestion is to take a month to just bd when you feel like it, not when you have to, and enjoy a little break.

10 years ago

Hi Girls, thanks heaps for the responses. i def think i need to have a month or so off, BD is becoming work lol.

my body is still messing with me!! this is the first month in a long time i didnt use the OPK, so im not 100% certain on OV date, i was thinkg it was cycle day 17 which would make cycle day 30 on time for AF. however im not sure as in the past i got from cycle day 13 to 15 to 19...

so i started what i think was AF on cycle day 30, which was last thursday, i woke up with slight cramps and light spotting which later turned to light bleeding. red, brown, pink every shade of the rainbow. but i usually have REALLY BAD CRAMPS and i had like none... also i start light and by the end of day 1 or start of day 2 its heavy with clots.. i had the light bleed thurs - fri no clots, fri night it like stopped, woke up sat morn no to no o/night bleed, i than didnt bleed again until sat night and just when i wiped.. nothing o/night until lunch time sun again just when i wiped and than nothing o/night and nothing yet today...

my husband has told me that my emotions are everywhere! one minute im yelling at him over nothing and the next im crying.. im an emotional mess! yesterday all i could taste all day was what id describe to be stomache acid? is this heart burn? iv had weird tight chest off and on over the last week..

my boobs were really sore leasing up to AF and then kinda stopped but every now and then il get a weird boob pain or a tingle in the nipples..

anyway i took a HPT sat beacause of the weird symptoms and very strange bleed and was Negative..

if my nipples continue to be sore and my face continue to break out and i continue to cry at the drop of a hate.. something has to be wrong? i might hold off and test again weds or something..

i think im between 13 and 17 dpo today - the one month i dont do OPKS is the month my body has a spac...

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo