Community post

Discussion

Progesterone levels....

For all of you ladies that get your progesterone checked what were your numbers, on what cd, at what dpo and medicated or unmedicated????
I just got my results back at cd 18, and 3-4 dpo, they were 23.5ng! I am on clomid, first cycle 5-9.
Just wanna kinda compare and see if this is normal or... ?

Thank you in advance!!!!!

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

hi I am unmedicated just been referred to assisted fertility, all I know are my cd21s were 22 and ovulation doesn't occour until prof hits 30+ so I know im not ovulating. 23 for cd4 sounds good!!

next step for me is clomid but unfortunately we cant afford it just yet xx

and to us all !!!xxx

10 years ago

Actually that's 3-4 dpo.. from what I understand above 15 are good numbers when medicated, but one could have numbers above 5 and have ovulated. So maybe your lab uses different measurements..? I work nights at the hospital so the lab tech gave me my results. Now I've just got to wait for my OB to call and explain what it means :)
And clomid actually isn't too spendy. We got a script and it cost us $29.00 for our first cycle. We are also using pre-seed. Praying this is our month!!
Good luck to you my dear! I pray you get your BFP very soon!!
Blessings! Xoxo

10 years ago • Post starter

Oops! This was actually done on CD 19 not 18. But still 3-4 dpo

ok that's handy getting the lab results :) lucky girl! thanks for that on the price of clomid I will work that out into Pounds maybe we can afford it. I have seen preseed talked about before. might give that a go too. babydust to u honey xxxx

and to us all !!!xxx

10 years ago

Your welcome :) I hope you can afford it. I have a really good feeling clomid is what will finally do the trick!
Funny thing, my dr called me, hes one of the few who still calls his patients back himself instead of the nurse. Anywho, he said my progesterone was 25.3 not 23. The lab tech must have read them back incorrectly.
So I'm pretty pumped about that! !
Thank you for responding back and conversating with me through this awful tww.
Lord I pray this be thw month of for both of us!!
Blessing! Xoxo

These were the good n lucky progesteronr levels! I got my bfp today at 9dpo!!
Thrilled!! Praising the good Lord above!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo