Community post

Discussion

Anybody out there waiting to ovulate this weekend??

Hi, Anybody out there about to ovulate? I'm on cd 13, took an opk test this afternoon and it's positive!
So anybody out there on the same boat....jump in! we are all in it together!

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi!

I am on CD12 and should be O-ing hopefully this weekend. (I usually O between cd14-18) So we're pretty close!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

@Expecting2Expect, yes we are pretty close in cycle days. i am now at 3 dpo, and came down with a cold this past weekend right after o' :( so we'll see what happens in the next two weeks!
take care

12 years ago • Post starter

Butterskotch - Yay for finally being in the 2ww! As for me, I am on CD17 and still no +opk yet, Should get it tomorrow I guess. So frustrating!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Expecting2Expect
I hope you o soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby dust!

I ovulated this past weekend too! Got my positive OPK and had the other signs like CM dry up and mittleschmerz pain. It's now CD24 for me (I have 33 day cycles and don't usually ovulate until CD21-23) and AF is due 6/23. I will be testing on Father's Day in hopes of a ridiculously early BFP (doubt it, I'll only be 7dpo, lol). And since I'm a POAS addict I will continue to test until AF rears her ugly head.

We are TTC#2 and have been trying for almost a year now. We just weaned my DD over Mother's Day weekend, so the BFing could've had something to do with problems TTC, but that's not too likely since I've been having regular ovulatory cycles since May 2010.

I hope this month is it for everyone and we can all pick out some cute winter maternity clothes!

for a

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I am right there with you. I am due to ovulate this weekend. We've been BDing nearly everyday this month. This is month 5 for us. Hopefully this will be THE month. I'm so tired of disappointment.
Good luck everyone!

12 years ago

I'm with you ladies!! I hope this is our month too, for some reason I do not feel hopeful this cycle, i got sick right after o and things just dont seem the way they should seem, i dunno, a little confusing. anyways......

@ KittenLvr, its father's day today, tell us how did the testing go? af is supposed to come on the 25th for me so we have close dates.

@amanda4 i hear ya, i am technically on cycle 3 and I dunno what's going on, so i hope for a bfp this month for all of us hopefully!!

take care y'all!
baby dust

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo