Community post

Discussion

Cycle Day 1...

I HATE today, cycle day 1. It makes me so down and fed up, especially after a very unexpected 40 day cycle when the usual is 28 days without fail... Why was that? Why did i ovulate late? Chemical pregnancy? Am I doomed to have such a long cycle again this month? ... It just makes things feel like they're taking even longer than they already are!
I have a 4yr old son, but have since had cyst and ovary problems and im with a new partner (of 3.5yrs) and am unsure if everything with him is ok. Im 25, hes 26, fertility problems?! Im so scared!
If anybody has had changes like this, a little reassurance or advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Don't be scared, sometimes stress just postpones ovulation and trying to conceive can be very stressful. Try not to think of it as a chemical pregnancy unless you saw a positive HPT. I'm on cycle day 44 right now with BFNs, and I know it's because I've been so stressed trying to conceive.

I even told my doctors about my cycles, and he thinks they're normal and no sign of infertility unless I try for a year with no luck.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo