Community post

Discussion

Clomid success stories would be greatly appreciated!!

DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. Have not been on BC for 7 years. We've had all tests done. I have low progesterone, LPD and Endo. On CD 8. Started first round of clomid on CD 5-9. Nervous about going this route but we have exhausted every other option :( Would LOVE to hear some success stories and what worked for you.
Also, which CD did you ovulate on clomid??
THANK YOU and god bless.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

My DH and I were TTC for 11 months for baby #2 and I had not been on BC for over 4 years and I had a successful full term pregnancy 3 years ago. After struggling for months with a thyroid issue we finally got it under control and I was in "normal" range so my gyno decided to put me on our first round of clomid in April. I took the clomid 50 mg CD 3-7 (we used the generic form which was cheaper) and I got my first positive ovulation test on CD 15 in the early am.
In the past I normally would not get a positive until CD 16 or 17 so it actually came early. We BD on CD 15 as soon as I got the positive and also that evening around 9pm. Then we BD one more time on CD 16 in the evening for good luck. Well it worked and we are 9 weeks pregnant today! :) I couldn't believe clomid worked for us on the first cycle but it did and i'm very thankful that I tried it. (FYI: we are only expecting 1 baby which is a relief since it does increase chances of multiples slightly) Good luck!!

10 years ago

I also forgot to mention that I was also taking Estradiol vaginally starting CD 10 through positive OPK on CD 15 and also taking Up & Up Children's Guaifenesin Mucus Cough Liquid - Grape from Target. :)

10 years ago

THANK YOU for you story... I thought no one was ever going to give me a lil hope. Lol.
Anywho, first cycle? Wow! I hope I am as lucky. What Cd or Dpo did you get BFP?
I promised DH I would not test. My OB set up appt for CD 30 and if AF hasn't arrived he will order tests. This would be my strongest point EVER if I make it without poas that isn't to detect LH surge lol..
Thanks again for responding! I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! Xoxo

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo