Community post

Discussion

GETTING READY FOR BABY 2/21/14 LET'S DO IT TOGETHER

Hi ladies,
I'm 6weeks. I am looking for some ladies to share this journey with. This will ne a forum like no other. I would like us to be able to ask questions and fine the answers here. Vent as well as just talk about your day.

Woke up with light cramps. I think it was gas. My breast don't really hurt although my nipples are alittle tender if I press on them. I am still having headaches off and on sometimes. I went to the Dr. for my first scan and it was too early to see anything. (4weeks 6days). I will update daily.
I look forward to meeting so great mommies and mommies to be.

17 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

I am due 2/09/14 no real symptoms just waiting for a baby bump to show. I will be 2 months on Sunday. I'm excited because this is my third and final pregnancy. I already have two boys 15/9

188 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Hi Vanessa.

Welcome and congrats. How long were you ttc before you got your bfp? Haveyou had yyour first scan yet?

AFM: I'm still having mild cramps and headaches off and on. More off than on tho. Lol. I'm glad you are joining me and I feel honored that you are sharing your journey with me.

10 years ago • Post starter

My husband has wanted another baby for about a year but we officially started this may when I removed my iud and they doctor said I was ovulating,it stuck right away. In reality I think it was on stand by that's why I got pregnant that same month. Its so funny that I didn't even get to really try.

298 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Hello.
Lol on the stand by egg. It seems that way. Lol My next scan isn't until July 19 and it is worst than the two week wait. We aren't going to tell anyone until I'm at least through the 1st trimester. The kids are going to be so surprised. My mother might have a heart attack because I had a tubal reversal done August 2012 and she doesn't know it. So she still thinks I can't have anymore children. She lives in La and I live in Ca so I plan to send her a baby shirt that says. " I love Grandma" with a invitation to the birth of the baby.
I hope you are having a great day. I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Hi there.
I think its nice to surprise everyone but my hubby just couldn't keep quiet about it. My co-workers don't know yet but I don't know how long I can hold the secret because believe it or not I am starting to show. I will be 10 weeks at my first ultrasound, I can't wait. I also live in CA.

322 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Wooooow really? I will be so excited when I get a baby bump. Awwwww. I bet it is so cute. I don't know how my kids haven't figured it out yet. DH is always saying little stuff.
Where in CA do you live? I'm in Oakland.

We live in Los Angeles.

24 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

I'm in LA right now. We have a family house not too far from LAX. We are driving back to Oakland in the am.

That's nice. How was the heat. I live about 15 min from LAX. I hope you have a nice visit.

90 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

How is your pregnancy going? It's hard to be pregnant and then finding out that something is wrong. One of the ladies I'm following lost her baby at 8 wks. I get scared because my ultrasound is on Thursday and that's when it gets real.

235 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo