Community post

Discussion

Hello Ladies....new here

Hi ladies.

I am 41 and we are trying to have #3.

I had gastric sleeve surgery June 5, 2014 and have lost 100 pounds. Currently I am on CD 87.....yes, no period for 2 months now. i thought loosing weight was suppose to bring on normal periods? Anyway...i just ordered Ovusense, its an internal BBT that takes your temp every 5 min as you sleep at night. I have PCOS and OPK's may not work on me, because I always have high LH, so if I want to know if I ovulate, I need more information.

I have one ovary now, had 2 sons who are 14 & 15. I had a cyst the size of a basket ball and they removed it and my left tube and ovary.
My husband has given me one year to try.

I feel like I dont know anything and just numb right now. I dont know what else to try. So I am here.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats on the weight loss!!

I too have PCOS, and when I lost the weight and started taking my medication (metformin) timely my periods became VERY regular (for the first time in my life).

The internal thermometer sounds interesting, I didnt know they existed.

Wish you the best of luck this year! You seem to be on the right track.

T

User Image

9 years ago

http://www.ovusenseusa.com/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=[ovusense]&utm_content=Ovulation%20Device&utm_campaign=P%26C

Thats the link if you want to check it out.

I am 9 months out of surgery and still working on it so I hope this was just a bump in the road.

9 years ago • Post starter

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo