Community post

Discussion

Everyone's Pregnant!

Okay my best friend is pregnant with her third child. I am happy for her but like she admitted she is not giving her body time to heal. Her son was born in August of 2013. Three months later she found out she was pregnant again. She miscarried, then six months later in February she finds out she is pregnant again. She gives birth to a little girl in October of 2014. Then a few days ago she finds out that once again she is pregnant and is 14 weeks along. I asked her how she didn't know already she said she just doesn't pay attention to her body. Why is it that some women have it so easy when it comes to getting pregnant? She said she didn't even want another baby!

User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Same boat here! My cousin is pregnant with her 2nd, her 1st isn't even a year old and this one I think she is in her 3rd trimester already. She hasn't posted or bragged about this one because she didn't want to be pregnant again. Found out today that my best friend is 3 or 4 months along and she said she JUST tested like a week ago because she was "in denial". Here I am just like "where is the water ya'll are drinking? I need dome!"

User Image THE Cowgirl

9 years ago

I know right! My friend and I had a big fall out a few moments ago. She got mad at me because her fiance knocked her up. I explained to her that I would be so excited for my tww to be over and get a Well she all of sudden got angry at me for her being pregnant. She said because my hubby and I have such a beautiful family already she feels the need to make her family bigger to make hers seem like mine. I explained that I am not in a competition with her. My hubby has two children from previous marriage and I have a child from previous marriage. But we have no children together. I told my friend that she can't be mad at me if she is constantly getting pregnant and she didn't want another baby if she is doing nothing to prevent conception. She then apologized for her outburst.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

It's definitely not a competition, but I can't help but be jealous, and a little frustrated, each time I find out about someone else I know is pregnant. :(

User Image THE Cowgirl

9 years ago

I agree it can be a disappointment after a while. We have been ttc since May of last year and it seems like the longer it takes the more discouraged I get. Neither of us has fertility issues. The doctor told us that it will happen. I'm thinking this month is the month. I have had some symptoms. Though I never get any symptoms before AF. AF is only five days away. Currently 9dpo in a 28 day cycle.

User Image

I didn't used to, but now it seems every month they get more severe. Maybe it's my hormones trying to self regulate after BC? We only have a few days to go! :) I hope this one is the one for both of us! :)

User Image THE Cowgirl

9 years ago

It finally happened!!!! Have had no energy for the past few days. So when my energy came back last night around 11pm I tested(13dpo) AND GOT A BFP!!!! UNLIKE THE DAY BEFORE ON 12DPO I GOT BFN!!!!! 14DPO TODAY!!!!!! STRONGER BFP!!!!!! to all......

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo