Community post

Discussion

Super early symptoms-Pregnant or body playing tricks?

I'm 5 dpo and since 1dpo i've been feeling "different". This would be my 5th pregnancy. Have 2 boys, (17 months and 6 months) and have miscarried twice. Last miscarriage was this last January. It feels almost exactly like I did in the beginning with my first pregnancy that was actually successful, just about a week earlier with the symptoms. Any opinions or thoughts? Pregnant or my body just playing tricks on me?

1dpo-Tiredness/bad cramping/sharp stabbing abdominal pains
2dpo-Tiredness/abdominal pain/right leg cramping/headache/nausea
3dpo-Tiredness/abdominal pain/right leg cramping/headache/dizzy/nausea/breasts feel heavy
4dpo-Tiredness/abdominal pain/right leg cramping/headache/dizzy/nausea/breasts feel heavy
5dpo-Tiredness/abdominal cramping/headache/dizzy/chest feels tight/breasts are sore and heavy/nausea/back ache

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm presently 8 dpo, I've had cramping pretty steadily since 3 dpo, nausea started at 5 dpo, and vomiting on 6 dpo with a temp drop. So hopefully good news for both of us?

User Image THE Cowgirl

9 years ago

Your post caught my eye because I was thinking the same thing; these are all classic symptoms just REALLY EARLY!!

The same thing is going on with me too. 1DPO I had sensitive nipples, I started thinking to myself "its only day one so what gives??", then today the tiredness and tender breasts set in(2dpo). Is it a progesterone surge causing this so soon?

Is it wishful thinking or are they real for us?

Sorry I guess I didn't really help with any of your confusion and probably just added to my own.

One week to go for you, hoping for the best!

Thecowgirl, I hope you get your BFP in the week!!

T

User Image

9 years ago

POSITIVE TEST 3/15/2015!! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!! How many dpo were you when you got your positive?! Xx

9 years ago

I was 15dpo. Didn't start my period so i took a test the same day (night time) it was supposed to have started. Positive! Clear Blue digital said 1-2 weeks.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo