Community post

Discussion

Can any pregnant ladies help?

After miscarrying in April, I had 3 bleeds in a May, one was the miscarriage, the other 2 were unknown reasons. I'm currently on my 37th day of my cycle, which is 9 days over my usual amount, I am panicking a little and keep buying tests but theres only very unseeable evap lines coming out on them, I know some of you will say 'just wait, go doctors, or your homones are everywhere' well, I went to my dr on the first day of my last bleed and he said all of my hormones are normal and my hcg was too.. I just would like to know if anyone experienced this too. I have very few symptoms like I can't stop eating from the afternoon til I go to bed, heartburn nightly which is probably down to eating so much, very sore uncomfortable boobs which have grown in the last week, twinging and cramping in my groin area, a few shooting pains in my thighs, and unusually high libido. I have been checking my cervix alot since I miscarried and for the first time the last 3 days it has been hiding, it's pushed itself bejind my vaginal cavity and I cant reach it without hurting my opening, when I manage to reach it it is high, closed very tightly and slightly hard, i've tried not to go by my cervix but it's hard when pregnancy tests are all rubbish! :( I'm hoping i'm not pregnant again after what I went through, it's unbearable! :%

I hope someone can help xx

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant or not is to go to the doctor and ask for a blood test. If you are pregnant you need to know so you can have the proper prenatal care. If you are not then you need to know why your cycle is out of whack.

GL!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply, I really didn't expect one... I will be going to my doctors if i'm still not on in 5 days time, cause then it will be 2 weeks since missed period, I tested positive for my little boy at 3 weeks from conception, 5 weeks in doctors calculation.
I'm sorry for my post being hard to read at points, I was on my phone haha x

I have just today started getting lotion like white cm, days before that there was basically none, I found it hard to even BD and wiping made me sore because there was no cm, I'm trying not to think too deeply into things but after the miscarriage I'm finding it hard to ignore. I reckon my periods just aren't back to normal yet and i'll come on af when I least expect it haha x

Thank you again and congratulations on your little one on the way xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Not a problem. I am not on as long or as much so it just takes me longer to reply and work my way through the post. Good luck with your doctor's appt and I hope you get the results you wish for!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

10 years ago

I hope so, and thank you x
Still no sign of af, cervix still tightly closed, went to the doctors yesterday as I found 3 lumps in my leg and it has been confirmed as deep varicose veins! Which funnily enough, I only get when i'm pregnant, oh lordy! Haha. I'm going to keep testing for next 3 days, I will go to doctors after that, i'll keep you updated, and I know these posts are helpful to others so I'll definitely put the outcome, if I get one haha xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo