Community post

Discussion

I hope this is finally it!!

Hi Ladies!

I am new on here but my husband and I have been TTC #3 since 2011 with no luck. I gave up early this year and chalked it up to the fact that I just wasn't destined to have a third child (with lots of tears, I might add!!). Well we did the BD on the 2nd of this month and also on the 8th now my period is about 5 days late. I wanna kick myself for giving up charting and ovulation testing because I have no idea when I ovulated this month! However, without even noticing, I have been having many symptoms of pregnancy now that I look back. I have been ravenously hungry for the past week, sore under my right arm in the armpit area, and heavy feeling breasts, super super tired... today I woke up with a sore throat and a super headache. Also, I have been having cramps for the past 4 days but no bleeding and I hardly ever have any type of cramps before AF and if i do they happen RIGHT before my period starts (like 6 hrs before), not 4 days!! I don't want to get my hopes up and I am still waiting to test for fear that these are just some weird period cramps. What do you girls think? Oh and sorry if this is TMI but I have to keep running to the bathroom thinking I got AF but it just ends up being whitish milky discharge...idk. Im hoping, but not too hard because of so much disappointment in the past.

Thanks for reading and let me know your opinion!! Baby dust to all!!!!

Kara Ann DH: Dylan DD: Bryanna Lynn 12/17/99 DS: Everett Joseph 7/6/09

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi KaraAnn,
Your symptoms sound so promising. If you have never been this late bf I would say that is a great sign. When are you planning to test? Af was due today for me but she never showed. Me and DH have been trying to for a few months and I actually stopped charting a few months ago. This month seemed really different to me. Lots of bloating and gas(sorry tmi). Today I thought af would show all day but every time I checked all I saw was white creamy cm. I have been having a really bad headache all day that just want go away. For the last 3 days I have been having this bothersome toothache. A little while ago I was laying here reading other women's symptoms and I started feeling so sick I thought for sure I was about to throw up (sorry again). I am 14dpo. I know how disappointing that can be but honestly your symptoms sound so good. I would be if I were that many days late. Please keep posted my are crossed for you. Wishing you luck and sending lots of your way!!!!!

10 years ago

Hi ready2bamommy12,

I haven't really decided when I am gonna test yet. I keep putting it off because of so many bfns in the past lol. I think if I don't get my AF by Friday I am def gonna test (if I can wait that long! It's so hard!!!). Your symptoms sound almost exactly like mine! I hope we both get good news really soon!!! I will keep you posted and you do the same!

Kara Ann DH: Dylan DD: Bryanna Lynn 12/17/99 DS: Everett Joseph 7/6/09

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo