Community post

Discussion

5 weeks pregnant

Hi

I recently joined this forum ttc and managed this with an opk on the first cycle trying.

I'd been trying before and thought i was infertile because i never became pregnant.

I'm abit worried as i have just bloating and indigestion as my only major symptom.

I don't have any af like cramps or sore bbs.

I just feel normal- not over tired.

I hope this is normal. I'm really healthy generally- i don't drink, smoke and eat vegetarian so hoping everything goes well.

Thanks for reading x

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/bfp.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/heart.gif

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats! It is normal, some ladies don't get symptoms till they are about 6weeks sometimes more.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I am six and a half weeks pregnant and I really don't have any symptoms. My boobs are sore and I take naps every day. I have noticed I get just a little nauseous after breakfast but that's about it. I got pregnant days from removing my iud.

256 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Congrats! I'm 6 weeks and I don't have major symptoms either. I think we should count ourselves lucky and enjoy the ride. :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo