Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 437 Replies | Last Page

CD 8 here, going to start opks in a couple of days. This cycle, we will be trying pre-seed for the first time.
So I am anxiously waiting o day. I had such a long cycle last month I'm not sure when I should expect to ovulate.

User Image

9 years ago

Holly - Welcome over here. I had hoped one of us would have gotten a BFP from our delayed cycles. I hope your nutrition plan goes well. is Arbonne any good? I haven't heard of it before?

Kelley - I hope your O day isn't too long in coming.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi all just having a quick read see how every one is doing

Holly I also took a month off clomid this month just to give my body a break I will go back on it next month if I don't get this month

AFM still no smiley face on opk I'm now cd13 so hoping tomorrow morning or evening will show a smiley but it could be later as I haven't took clomid this month it will be soon we are still bd every second day while waiting

Mama2twins good luck with your scan tomorrow hope all goes well

User Image

9 years ago

I have a question for you ladies, it may be TMI but here goes.

I'm on CD 12 and today I've gotten this globby snot like CM, just like thick EW CM but I think it's a little early, I didn't get EW CM until CD 17 last month. I have OPK's ordered and they should be here today or tomorrow so I nit able to test until they arrive. We're doing the SMEP this month and are supposed to BD tonight anyway. This whole TTC thing is so confusing at times lol So what's your guys opinions on it? You can see my BBT chart in my profile.

9 years ago • Post starter

So my AF started!! Is so weird because I usually don't want it to! I am CD 39?? whats with that?? prior to clomid my cycles were around 35. my first round gave me a perfect 28 day cycle!
I have a doctors appointment today to talk over and hopefully make a new plan. I have done 2 rounds clomid and have only enough for one more(Clomid in Canada isn't avaliable right now). I want to take a month break but I will see what my DR. says.
Wow I hope this is our month ladies.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

OPK's showed up in the mail today. I just took one with evening urine, its 4:17 PM here. It's not positive yet. I'll upload a picture to my profile.

9 years ago • Post starter

I posted update on. Scan in Nov board. Goodluck ladies.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Well, had my doctors appt yesterday and we are a go for IUI this month. On fertility meds, Letrozole. I started them yesterday and have an appt next Thursday to go in to see how things look and possibly get the HCG shot with IUI next day. I would be shocked if my eggs/follicles were mature enough that early...but the doc doesn't want to miss my O date.

Monday night I came down with whatever stomach/gut bug that was going around and spent most of the night in the bathroom...the doc said yesterday that it was definitely going around and thankfully won't interfere with what we are doing.

xomandyxocheyxo: Good luck! Hope this IUI works for you!

Margie_M: Does the doc have you taking any fertility meds and if so which ones? Last time I took the meds I could feel my ovaries doing something...it was weird. This time I am not sure if I will be able to tell...since I have had this tummy bug.

I am seriously considering the bath, drink and book for tonight. That is if I get home at a decent time tonight. That or I will definitely have one tomorrow night.

darkdarling: Welcome!

Holly860: at your appt. Sorry for all the BFN's and hope the doc can figure out for you what is going on. Also good luck with the weight-loss. It's definitely not an easy thing to do. Been trying to do it too...not with arbonne though...never heard of it.

kelley828: How long are your cycles typically? I hope you don't have to wait too long to O. Hope its sooner rather than later.

bookgirl87: My doctor was just telling me yesterday that each cycle is different. It's good that you are starting BD'ing tonight just to be safe. But it is possible that your body is attempting to gear up to O early and then doesn't until later...I have had that happen to me too about a year ago. Keep temping and if it doesn't show a spike then start the OPK's when they arrive. Make sure you continue to temp with the OPK's. That way if you don't see a smiley and you get that spike in temp then you just missed your surge with the OPK's...I have had that more than I care to admit.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hey all!

Book girl - I had 7 days of ewcm this month and it started 5 days before I got my pos opk so just stick with smep and fingers crossed this will be your month!

Everyone else - I have been keeping up and have my fingers crossed for you.

I am 4/5 dpo. Af due next tues. Have started getting mild pelvic cramps but am anxious this is all pms symptoms!!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Id like to join in here please! CD1 today. Evil witch arrived right on schedule this morning!!

I think a baby for Christmas would be lovely

to everyone xo

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo