Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Gemcar100 I am right there with you! However, I think I ovulated a little early than suspected because I feel very different this month. Good luck!

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo1176 for taking the time to check my bbt!
I appreciate it :) Also, love your idea of waiting a few days and checking the trend for the temp. That might be the clue to the mysteries of O!!!

xomandyxocheyxo: and that is works out for you this month.

Noahsmama7: How did you figure out your O date? Bbt or opk? I have the same issue but I am using bbt. This cycle is so confusing especially with all the shifts.

I have used the softcups for the first time this month. Apart from getting my DH to remove it, it has been pretty smooth. that it works out this month for me and all you precious ladies waiting anxiously...

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I love how supportive this site is. I think I would have lost it months ago if I hadn't been on here.

xomandyxocheyxo - good luck on your IUI those numbers sound great! I hope you have some sticky beans. They've put me on 100 mg of Clomid that I'll start tomorrow.

Lolo - Yay IUI Cycle buddies! they're not doing any monitoring for me at this point. I'm a bit nervous about it because Oing has never really been my problem... or at least I don't think it has been anyway. Either way the next time I'm supposed to go in will be when I actually do the IUI, which I'm hoping will be before CD 19. Also I agree with you a book a bubble bath and a glass of wine is a great way to relax.

dsinha - I hope you get your BFP this month and don't have to worry about an IUI.

nharty - At least I'm in good company here. I'm hoping this will be my last month before my BFP. I really want a 2015 baby.

bookgirl - My sister just gave birth to my niece in January. I held it together long enough to congratulate them and get off the phone before I started crying. I work with guys and one of them keeps talking about how his wiofe is pregnant with their fourth. I totally get feeling crappy about people getting pregnant around you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Joining this board because I am hopeful this is our month. We already have one child. She is almost 9. Looking forward to adding to our family . stopped taking birth control after taking it since our child was born. Stopped it mid pack (do to being sick a few days in a row.) About a month and half ago. No BFP last month and now waiting for AF to leave before seeing our Dr. Again.

Hope we all get those wishes!

9 years ago

Dsinha Goodluck I so hope you get ur bfp

9 years ago

mama2twins7 Thanks sweetheart! How are you doing? I stopped following Nov 2015 forum after I got my so not upto date on your status? Fill me in...

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Thank you all for the advice I bought a new pack I tested this morning and this evening both negative no smiley face I'm cd12 so I will test again tomorrow we bd today any way as we are trying the SMEP so bd every second day until ovulating then every day for 3 days

User Image

9 years ago

Dsinha your welcome. Fx I have been reading through Nov and Dec briefly checking in on Updates. Been feeling real nauseas and tired and grumpy lol so been keeping away. Also I feel bad. I don't want to say to much because ya ladies trying and I feel like I am rubbing it in.ttc is so frustrating I don't want to make any one more frustrated ya know. I had a ultrasound done last week six weeks 2 days but they only saw a gestational and a yolk sac. I go back wed this week to do another check. Make sure baby pops up. My Due date supposedly Nov 1. So I'm nervous about all that and months after

Anywho gl to everyone on their road to ttc. I truly wish everyone bfp soon.

9 years ago

mama2twins Good luck for the second check-up! I guess its all so complicated to bring a life to this world. You have been in the waiting game with us so don't worry about us feeling bad. We're here for you. Wish you all the luck and happiness with your pregnancy. I guess its important to stay relaxed and busy through the waiting time before and after pregnancy!

Take care!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hey everyone. Going to join this boars. I am 20DPO with all BFN. Just waiting for AF to come. I am on clomid but thinking of taking a month off(of clomid). I feel alot of pain and want to check for a cyst. I also want to get an HSG done. I have a dr appointment on wed. So we will still try but just medication free!
Oh I am also starting a 30 day nutrition plan from arbonne to help kick start some weight loss!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo