Community post

Discussion

TWW, so impaitent!!

Hi ladies, Im new here and wanted to get some support during my TWW. Its so hard to be paitent. Im only around 8dpo and loosing my mind ..im not sure if I have early prego signs or AF signs. How are you all dealing with your TWW? to us all :)

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I definitely am going crazy. According to my BBT chart I'm 12dpo and I'm expecting AF on Friday, Saturday at the latest.
Since I had my first baby in November I've had a few periods (Yeah I got AF basically right on time, lucky me lol!) and every month I have literally ZERO AF symptoms. I used to have awful PMS for at least a week before AF started but now I just get random cramping throughout my cycle.
I tested on 10dpo, at night, was negative. Tested this morning 12dpo with first morning urine and that one was negative also. My temps are still up though.

9 years ago

Same boat. 8dpo and going crazy!

9 years ago

I broke down and tested today..knowing that its way to early..and a BFN! even though I knew it wouldn't be BFP, it was still disappointing.

9 years ago • Post starter

ok ladies...9DPO, felt like AF was coming and instead was a TON of CM. BBS are really sore and ive been having some cramping. implantation or AF on her way? any thoughts from you ladies? and how are you are holding up? any signs or symptoms?

ok ladies...9DPO and I thought AF was here. Instead, LOTS of CM, very tender bbs, and some light cramps. Implantation or is AF on her way? Any thoughts? How are you are holding up? Any signs or symptoms for you all? Fingers crossed for us all

My AF showed a few hours after I posted the other day =( Best of luck to you all though!

9 years ago

Mine came early this morning too :( Good luck for this next cycle!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo