Community post

Discussion

Anyone ever heard of Soy Isoflavones?

Hey ladies - I have been blessed with irregular cycles. My hubby and I have only been trying for a few cycles, but cince they can be anywhere from 5-7 weeks long, it makes for a frustrating process. Ive been doing some research and see that some people are using Soy Isoflavones to regulate their cycles and wanted to see if any of you have heard of/ tried these? If so, please let me know your thoughts!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hi nbaby!

im Shea and i am on my second cycle of soy. It has worked for me so far. i have PCOS and rarely ever O and normally i get multiple positive OPKs every month with my 63 day cycles. This month and last month I have only gotten 1 LH surge and i do believe ive ovulated. im currently 3dpo and waiting to test next week.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi! I just did a bunch of reading on them! I decided not to try them myself only because my cycle is considered "reguilar" cause it only fluxuates within a few days and I seem to O on my own.
But if your cycles are already irregular it might be worth a try!! Good luck!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

nursejones - good luck, I hope you get some good results this month! Thanks for the info, I am definitely thinking of trying it.

Expecting2expect - I wouldnt mess with anything if your cycles are fairly regular because they do say that soy may cause the opposite reaction and actually mess with your periods. Thanks for the encouragement though!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo