Community post

Discussion

My brother in laws wedding

So my bil's weedding is when im exactly at 17 weeks if i get pregnant this month and his fiance is very excited and i dont want to ruin her big day or anything else. I plan on telling my mil and fil at twelve weeks but i didnt know when to tell everyone else. Should i tell her first or ask if she would be offended if i announced it? I really just dont want to ruin this special time in her life not that it would but i want her to have all the attention. I get that its a special time in my life too but this is my third time ttc and would be my third baby and her only wedding so i dont mind waiting if i can. Anyone who has been in this situation or similar please any advise would be great! Thanks!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not sure how your family works but with mine once the cat is out if the bag everyone knows. If you plan on telling the mil/fil and the bil/sil by the time the wedding comes around five weeks has passed. I think that's enough time for it not to out shine a wedding.

User Image

10 years ago

I agree. Five weeks should be enough time. I'm in a similar boat though so I understand. My sister is getting married in Nov. This is my first and I'll be about five months then so I hope my family gets it out of their system by then lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo