Community post

Discussion

Pregnant naturally at 41 years old.

I found out I was pregnant again the other day, had faint positives on 8dpo and 9dpo, but just wanted to make sure.

I'm 41 years old and this will be my fourth child. Lost a little girl at 14weeks in August last year due to medical reasons. Hoping this little one will be fine, fingers crossed.

I decided to stop taking my vitamin B6, Vitex, and COQ10 at the start of this cycle, I didn't wean myself off these, I just thought I didn't want to take them anymore. Weird, because then I've become pregnant. Maybe a coincidence. So i've been charting, taking just my Pregnacare Conception tablet, and using opks thats all. Oh and eating healthy and exercising.

Just want to give hope to other 40ish ladies out there trying for babies. Never give up. Baby dust to all you lovely ladies.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Strange how things seem to work better once we "give up", isn't it?

I just posted a similar story in the 40+ TTC section. I really want to give all those ladies hope out there!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=28755.

Congratulations to you and your little bean!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

That is amazing news! 4 kids are a lot of fun:)) Enjoy your pregnancy. You have given me some hope as a fellow 41-year-old!

10 years ago

Congratulations! I just found out 2 days ago - I'm pregnant with my 4th. I'm not 40 or over but close - 38. :) Lots of sticky vibes your way!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo