Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Well check out the Chinese gender calculator !!! It's in tools and tickers.i had a feeling it was a girl and checked there ...same thing !

10 years ago

I kind of want to try the Intelligender .. So I think I might find out the sex when we get the ultrasound, just to see if it was right or not.. but according to the Chinese Gender Predictor, it's predicted a girl, I think it's a boy. I keep having dreams of having a baby boy too lol. Either way I'd be happy as long as the baby is healthy.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I want to try intelligender too! Supposedly the company says its 80% accurate! However I'd have to wait a few weeks to try cuz. They recommend doing it at 10 weeks or later.

But yes, definitely.. Boy or girl doesn't matter as long as he or she is healthy and happy!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

HI all

congrads to everyone....

i am also due feb 2014. ki am super excited... infact sometimes i still cant believe it..

already been to the Dr and did the HCG test.... all good

next visit 17th July...

cant wait

10 years ago

Yeah I have like 4 more weeks before I could try it :( But I really really want to try it for fun. I just got my mail and they got me in for this week (thursday) for my ultrasound. :) I'm excited.. I hope they can get the heartbeat.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@ usmcwife- Yay!! That's so exciting! I wish we could get in this week! We get in on Tuesday so one more week!! So exciting! Can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Went to ultrasound today --- measuring 6 weeks 5 days .hb at 112 Bpm. :)))))

10 years ago

OMG yay!!! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat, that is when I will let out my breath! Congrats!!

User Image

10 years ago

First doctors appointment tomorrow! !! Don't know if I will sleep tonight. Only downside is that hubby is away at work and is going to miss it. :(

10 years ago • Post starter

wow ladies

making me super excited....

cant wait til he 17th now.

my last pregnancy ended in a MC so i never got to hear the heart beat... this time i am so careful....

but i am experiencing some symtoms.
- breats are very sore
- nipples extremely tender and sensitive
- p constantly
- i smell everything

glad for the symptoms thou. coz last time i had none.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo