Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 145 Replies | Last Page

@ waiting you are supposed to calculate from first day of LMP.
@ Leslie my sense of smell just seems to be bothered by perfumes and hairsprays, detergent isles in the grocery store ect, otherwise not too crazy yet. I am 5 weeks and change. Just counting down to August and I in the second trimester then I will breathe easier. Has anyone had doc apts yet? I am holding off till around 8-10 weeks, I just want to wait until I feel ready. Still kinda recovering from my last mc in Feb and than was my second one. I already have a DD who will be 4 this summer. I am excited for her to be a big sister, she will be a great help!

User Image

10 years ago

My first doc is wednesday!!!! Ill be 7 wks 4 days by my calculations. I so hope I get to see and hear my little bean! I can't believe it's already been three weeks since my bfp. So cherishing every minute of this. Especially dh being on his best behavior! Ha!

The smells that really turn my stomach are my job. I work at a steak house and every time I smell the seasoning they put on food I start to gag. So I'm really hoping I got one of the two positions I just interviewed for. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so hungry ! But everything makes me nautious ! I haven't thrown up again ...which kinda scares me ..still feel really nautious though ...can't wait till Tuesday !

10 years ago

Hard not to read into symptoms or lack thereof! It is normal to worry about every little thing I know I do! 5 weeks 2 days and counting every day is another day closer to baby!

User Image

10 years ago

Anyone gonna find out the sex of their baby? I really don't want to but hubby is demanding to find out.. He's been bugging me lately lol

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@anastasia don't worry about the symptoms too much. Mine are hitting hard at seven weeks so I'm sure yours are just around the corner lol.

@usmcwife I want to know. Hubby doesn't. But we need to. Can't agree on boy names at all so I need to know if we can stop arguing in a few weeks lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Even though this is our second there is no way I want to find out, I was glad we didn't with our first it was a great surprise! But lots of people do find out now so do what you want not your hubby he isn't the one carrying the baby!
Can't help but worry a little just in my nature I'm afraid and not trying to sound morbid but this is my 4th pregnancy with one DD so I have reason to be a little cautious, although for the most part I am feeling quite optimistic :)

User Image

10 years ago

I already know its a girl !!!! But yea ..I think I will find out :)

10 years ago

@ Nickyloula- do you just have a gut feeling its a girl??? I ask because I'm only 6 weeks and I feel like our ls is a girl too! I know I could be completely off but it's just my instinct! I guess we will find out soon enough! I'm hopping we can get a good "angle of the dangle" pics during our Appointments in August to make a guess!

My husband and moreso my mother in law want to wait. But I want to make a quilt and prep the room and have some clothes. Nothing is gender neutral nowadays! I have too much fun planning to wait. It's our first so maybe with our second we will wait... But I have too much fun baby shopping :)

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies
Just wanted to chime in on the gender convo. I am only 5weeks 3days but I feel like I'm having a girl. I have a son and my gut is saying that this is a boy. My dh wants a boy.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo