Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Hey Lovestruck, I am not having much in the way of symptoms either, I am five weeks today. Just praying this one goes all the way I am due Feb 21 2014. I am still having some really mild symptoms and waiting for more to kick in. I am going to wait and go see the doc once I am about 8-10 weeks, just dont want the added stress of all the blood testing, although I am kind of causing myself stress by not going in!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies

Wanted to join you guys.
I just got confirmation from the Dr today. I am 5 weeks today also and i am due Feb 21, 2013. I haven't had any of the common symptoms yet either. I have only had mild cramps off and on but more off than on. I also had my blood drawn and I am waiting on the numbers from my beta to be posted and I go back Monday to get the second draw done. I am looking forward to enjoying this journey with you guys. i pray all of us have a healthy and happy nine months!

10 years ago

Yes let's all think positively that we will all have a happy healthy nine months! I have been putting off my doctors appointment until I feel ready. I am just waiting on my symptoms, I think I would feel better if I got sick! I know it sounds crazy but then maybe you know it is real besides all of the twinges, sometimes sharp pains, moodiness and tiredness! Oh and sore breast of course, but even that is not that bad. Glad to know you are all in the same boat!!

User Image

10 years ago

@anastasia

your lucky, my boobs hurt so bad. when i put my bra on is when it hurts the worse lol & my sense of smell is crazy, I can seriously smell a BBQ from a mile away. haha

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I'm 6 weeks 1 day today ! I have an us on Tuesday and am beyond terrified ! @usmc-BBQ is the first thing I craved and the first thing I threw up ! Is anyone else wanting to choke their dh ? Mine is driving me nuts !

10 years ago

Ladies I havent been to the doc yet but tested positive yesterday & calculating my dates I should be due late Feb. 2014 my only symptoms so far have been waves of nausea & craving vidalia sweet onions! Also I have had some mild cramping that started around the day AF was supposed to show up. It comes & goes but I cant help from worrying. Today I am 17dpo so im still in the very early stages of pregnancy. My oldest daughter is 19 & my son is 11 so this will be like starting over!

TTC#3 @ 36

10 years ago

Hi guys

@Heather. ... I know what you mean about starting over. I have only one and he is 19 also. I am 5wks 1d. I am still having some mild cramps and strange pinching type pain/feeling in my uterus. I also feel funny when I go to the bathroom to ped. Can't really describe to feeling. Any way I'm going to enjoy every pain because it's truly a blessing from God.

10 years ago

I haven't had any nausea yet. I am 6 weeks exactly tomorrow. However my boobs are very sore, I am sooo tired, and I am sooooo bloated in my lower tummy! I feel like I'm showing already!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Anastasia,

I can smell bbq too! That is actually how my family caught me at five weeks pregnant. I was the only one who could smell it lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Finally i got preggers after seeing my little bean in scan and my hcg went to 4130 from 320 in 4 days:) But i m really confused about how to calculate that how mant weeks im pregnant.Is it from LMP r from wen we ovulated???

I dont encounter any symptom except sore boobs and watery cm and of course cramping here and there.

to all ladiesv

[url]User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo