Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Congrats

I am due on feb 11th

for both of us

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago

Congrats to you too :). This is our first what about you?

10 years ago • Post starter

I think I might be pregnant and if so I would be due in February... but it's still a couple days till I could test accurately... what symptoms are y'all having?

10 years ago

I'm feeling crampy, tired, very hot/warm when I usually run cold, and slight aversion to some smells. I was so Convinced I want preg I didn't test after af was 2 days late until she was 6 days late. Lol

What are you experiencing?

This is my 3rd pregnancy I have a 16 yr old girl
second one this past january ended up in a d&c
so i am hoping all goes well this time.

beacuse i was getting till 16 dpo so i was nearly giving up hope then on 17 dpo i got

My symtoms were

runny nose
leg cramps
frequent urination
leaking
headaches
pelvis cramps
and i was feeling myself cry over nothing

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago

Hey! My EDD is Feb. 13 but I believe it will be sooner. I'm four weeks and my symptoms literally started today. My cramping (not anything serious but I'm so uncomfortable in my lower area and sides), hot all the time (I have everything on in my house), nausea (but no vomiting), food aversions, and a super strong sense of smell. I feel tired but its hard to sleep.

I found out I was pregnant at 9dpo (3weeks) with no symptoms and today truly was the turning point. So glad I have my first doctor visit this week. This is my first pregnancy so I have questions. CONGRATS LADIES!!!!

10 years ago

Monet, I feel like we are having the same pregnancy lol. I just wish I had gotten my bfp that early. Your so lucky :).

I'm not having trouble falling asleep really but I can't seem to sleep in on my days off like I used to. :(

Leslie, I don't sleep good anymore. I don't know if its the whacky dreams or my body changing. If I don't find my comfy spot in my bed after moving around restless for thirty minutes, I'm just up.

I really don't know why I got my BFP early. Either I'm having twins or I O early. Can't wait for the doctors to tell me how many weeks I am. I just want clarity. It's just a week difference but still I want to know.

10 years ago

I would love to join the chatter. I just got my BFP today at 13 dpo! Due February 17th 2014!!

Congrats to you and looking forward to the next 9 months!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

@Monet

I got my positive today! :) I'm happy but nervous!

@Mrs.Meg

Me too! I'm due Feb. 17th :) Congrats!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo