Community post

Discussion

VERY light pink spotting 10dpt a 2day old embryo

Hi ladies,

I'm searching for some comfort. I'm 10dp a 2day old embryo transfer. I've been cramping and feeling like AF was on her way and today after wiping from a pee, I saw a very faint light pink residue on the toilet paper. Could this be implantation or is it a bad sign?

Has anyone ever experienced this and then went on to getting a BFP?? Any thought at all??

I'm feeling so so so low.

Thanks!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Update: I got my very first BFP this morning, after 4 yrs TTC with FMU at 11dpt over the moon, but could it be a false positive because of the progesterone I'm taking?

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated ladies- thanks!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! The only false positive you can get is from testing too early if your HcG trigger shot. It takes about 10 days to leave your system. At 11dpt, you should be fine as this is likely to be about 13 days or so since your trigger shot. Progesterone won't affect the HPT. I've been TTC for (very nearly) 4 years too and this is our first IVF. Thank you for giving me hope. Hope yours sticks!

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

9 years ago

Thank you for taking the time and responding Mammoth! I was getting discouraged seeing people view my questions but not respond (perhaps no one wanted to give me bad news!)

Oh man I SO hope this little one stick too

Have you started your IVF treatment yet? If so, how far along in the process are you? What protocol were you using?

I was on the 6week protocol. 2 weeks nasal spray, 2 weeks injections (started at 75units then bumped up to 100units). Then egg harvest, 5 retrieved only 1 was good enough to put back in, so we transferred a 2 day old 4 cell embryo (literally all my eggs in one basket!!!) and now I'm on progesterone vaginal tablets. Saturday is my official test day, but I'm going to test again Friday to double check everything is going well

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo