Community post

Discussion

Abnormal smear and ttc

I've been TTC now for a couple of months and I recently had my very first smear wich has come back as low grade dyskaryosis. I have to go up to the gynecology department at my local hospital for a colsocopy where they will be looking at my cervix and taking a biopsy. I'm worried because I took a hpt this morning and it was a bfn at 8dpo with 7days before af is due. The day of my coloscopy I will be 10dpo and I'm worried if I'm pregnant but it's too early for a result they will take a biopsy and it will effect my pregnancy (that's if I am) I don't know what to expect and I've heard some horrible story's about treatment :( anyone been through this before??? Would love to share story's so maybe I can be put at ease x

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I asked the same question to my doctor. I was in my tww while having my colposcopy. He said it wouldn't hurt a.new pregnancy. I also had abnormal pap with low grade squamous cells.

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo