Community post

Discussion

Finally positive!

Finally positive on our 11th cycle trying :)

I thought this information might be helpful to people. Here's what we did differently this month:

1. Progesterone Cream 2x per day (Pro-Gest); this is the first cycle I used it, from 3DPO on, and will continue until my doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks at which point I will ask for his advice about continuing.
2. I entirely gave up soy (which is high in estrogen). I am a vegetarian and usually eat quite a bit of soy, but cleared my house of the stuff.
I'm convinced that these two things helped balance my hormones. BTW, hubby was tested and he was totally fine, so I know it was me that was holding things up.

Ongoing changes:
1. daily vitamins: multi, folic acid, flax oil, 5,000IU Vitamin D (I'm deficient), CoQ10.
2. cleared out all "chemical" products (cleaners, lotions, air fresheners, etc.). This was no easy feat!
3. Charting daily temp and using OPKs to time things
4. I gave up Claritin, which I used to take daily, because it dries up CM. I have few allergy symptoms because I drink local honey every day in my tea which helps tremendously.
5. As many whole foods as possible - lots of salads and green veggies.

I hope this little bean sticks :)
Good luck to everyone!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Congratulations and thanks for the tips!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Yay! Congrats!!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo