Community post

Discussion

Quitting smoking

I am a moderate smoker, have been for years. I am weaning my self of smoking but the more pressure I feel to so while TTC makes it that much harder. The way the Hormones make me feel as well. (Letrozol CD3-7, HCG Trigger shot, Progesterone Supplements)
My question is to any other ladys out there ever try using Nicotine patches and did it work for you?
I had been reading the Patches are ok to use while TTC and early Pregnancy.
Any other ways you had succeeded in quitting?
I have talked with my Doc about trying to quit cold turkey again and they agreed after the last time I had done this a slow weaning would be Ideal.
This is the last thing left for me for me to do while TTC.
I am all so trying to get DH to quit too. That makes it hard when he is always running out side to have a smoke.
Thank you for any personal experiences in regards to this.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

According to my all research, I have found only one way to quit smoking and that is just Quit it. Simply just Quit it. I am sure that this way will surely work. However we are with you in this struggle. Smoking is not good for your developing baby.

10 years ago

You can try different ways to stop the craving to smoke. It will be highly advised not to smoke during pregnancy. Try drinking water or munching something while it feels like smoking. Or indulge in something like taking a short walk.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo