Community post

Discussion

9 DPO BFP

I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. Me and DH are so excited! I couldn't believe it at first, so I took another test. I didn't have symptoms at all, I just felt weird the night before. This is our first child but I have a feeling it's going to be twins. Oh... I didn't have implantation bleeding, so I truly understand the saying that every women is different.

If anyone has any suggestion that can help me in this journey or questions, feel free to respond or send a personal message.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well done! I got bfp at 8dpo 13 dpo now. People don't believe it can happen so early but it does!

H&h 9 months xx

10 years ago

Congrats! I just took a test yesterday (10DPO) and it was a BFP!! I am shocked that we found out so early. I am cautiously optimistic because I don't want to get too excited and then have something happen. (My mom had one miscarriage with one of her three pregnancies.) I didn't have any bleeding either. Glad to hear that there are a few other people like me :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo