Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Yeeeyyy can not wait hear the result of your test :)
Yea the cramping is wierd, like v v v light af cramping, i usualy dont cacramp at all before af, just when its starts. MayBe my body is gone all wierd after cp last Month? Hmmm...will see at d wknd!!! Im alreadtalready iching to test lol, lil voice in my head is saying- crazy early!!!! Lol

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Alice happy to hear your OPKs are coming around and no worries about yelling think we all can stand to do that here and there.

Nikolina, I am hoping your symptoms are spot on and lead to a BFP! I love when the happy endings come to those who really really want and deserve it, as the both of you do.

AFM, I'm ok...heavy bleeding and just trying to get my head and heart to remain positive, just hard at times :(

Jada

9 years ago

Hi ladies

Jada, that's very sweat of you! I'm so sorry this wasn't your month, because you deserve it so badly!! I understand, AF time is truly challenging for our optimism... :-( It is a bitter pill to swallow, and I don't find it any easier as time goes by, on the contrary. If you need to vent or anything, please do! We are here for you.

AFM, the opk I took last night was back to superfaint :-s I'm confused now. I'll take another one in a couple of hours. Maybe I 'scared it off' with my enthusiasm? :-s

Nikolina, how are you doing? You're getting closer to the weekend... :-)

Baby dust to both of you!!!!!!

Best wishes

Alice

9 years ago

Morning ladies!!!

Jada hun, thank you so much for your lovely words!! I know how much it sucks to see af, but i belive that v v soon it will happen for you hun!!! Lods baby dust!!

Alice, That few times has happened to me, as i said before it goes from darker to lighter and darker. But its wierd that your opk was so so so close to positive!!! Hope this mornings one is positive!!! Ahhh i already wanted to see that positive!!!

Well yea, 8dpo today! O God, so iching for test!!! Do you think is too early?? I know it is lol silly question lol at how many dpo you got bfp last cycle?

Hope to see that positive opk hun!! Fx

Nikolina

Hi ladies!

Ah, Nikolina, I'm so glad to hear these confusing opks are not abnormal! :-) You give me hope :-) CM is looking good now, very watery with some EW in between (sorry tmi), so I hope the almost positive opk of yesterday indeed means that O is getting close!

Lol, yeah, it's probably too early to test :-) I think the weekend is a good idea! If you can hold off :-) In the last cycle, I first tested when I thought I was late (13dpo). I tested with a first response test in the morning and it got positive within the given time frame, although it wasn't a superstrong positive. But a clear positive though. I tested again in the afternoon with a 'regular' test and a pink line appeared but this time it appeared a couple of minutes outside the given time frame. So I tested faintly positive at 13dpo, maybe I should have realized that wasn't a very good sign :-s But since I wasn't using 'first urine', I figured/hoped that was the reason for the faint results. What about you?

Best wishes and baby dust!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi ladies

A quick update: my opk was definitely positive now (CD25)! Yay!

Best wishes and baby dust!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Yeey Alice, i saw ur opk, nice dark positive!!! Finaly!!! so down to baby dance hun ;) so you will be joining me soon for crazy 2ww :)

Nikolins

Yeey Alice, i saw ur opk, nice dark positive!!! Finaly!!! so down to baby dance hun ;) so you will be joining me soon for crazy 2ww :)

Nikolins

Nikolins

Haha, Nikolina, you got that right, finally :-p Yep, time to get the party started ;-) I already gave my husband a heads up, so he can start his mental prep ;-) But I'll try to make it look not too much like we have to :-p I'm glad O time is here, so I can join you in the 2WW!! Too bad I'm so much slower than you :-)

Best wishes and LOTS of baby dust!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo