Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Ironically, just when I start yelling I'm tired of waiting like a crazy person, my opk finally starts to show some color. Not positive yet, but it seems like I'm finally getting closer. Is this a sign from the universe that I should start yelling like a crazy person more often? ;-)

Sorry for my momentum of craziness :-s

All the best to both of you!!!! Baby dust!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Yeey Alice, i saw your opk, take another one in few hrs, cos you are v close to positive!! Could be today later on or tomorrow morning!!! Yeey, can not wait for you to join me!!!
So down to baby dancing :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nikolina!

Thanks for checking it out!! I need to leave at 7pm (it's now 5pm), I'll be back at 11pm. When would you test? At 7 or at 11?

I'm excited too :-)

Btw, I checked out your first opk on CD14, it is indeed very similar! Was that taking in the morning?

Best of luck to you!!!!

Alice

PS: I just mention the time in case you're in another time zone :-d I don't think you can't read the time or something like that :-p

9 years ago

Hey Alice, I would test at 11, and try to hold your wee for like 2hrs, and try not to drink much liquids :) yea, your opk looks just like my one before turned positive!! Im so excited for you!!!

Lods and lods baby dust!!! I feel you joining me v v soon!!! :)

Nikolina

P.S: yes my first opk was taking in morning, sec few hrs leitter, which looks positive, and then third one early in morning next day definetly positive!!! Some women have positive for more than one day :)

Thanks, Nikolina, for your advice!!! It's truly greatly appreciated!!! I'll try to hold my blather while being away and test when I get back :-p Finally something is happening!!! :-)

Thank you so much for being here for me, you're so sweat!!!!

Lots of baby dust to you too!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Ahh hun, the same goes to you, thank you so much for beein here for me thru this sad time, you really made me feel much berbetter and having a hope again :) i know that v v soon we will get our lil miracles :)

For last few days having super mild cramping, the same happened last month, but i really try not to put my hopes up too high!! Had a lil nap for 2hrs today, had dream where i was having ice cream, lol, and now im craving that soo bad, i send my hubby to shop to get some lol :)

Can not wait for your positive opk!!! Fx you get it tonight!!!

Nikolina

Nikolina, that is sweat :-) I am glad I could be of any help to you!! I guess it's safe to say we've supported each other through this sad time... I am so glad I didn't have to walk that road alone!!

I'm so excited for you!! Oh, I really hope you will get your sticky bean!!! I understand that you are trying not to get your hopes up too high, but at the same time you can't ignore your body, which keeps sending signals that are hard to interpret. I do hope the mild cramping, the tiredness, the dreams and the cravings are good signs!!!

Enjoy your ice cream!!! :-)

Lots of baby dust!!!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thanks hun, i hope we both will get our 2015 babies :) just have to belive :)
Today im also extremely thirsty, feel like on hangover, can not stop drinking water.
Ahh can not wait for you to join me on 2ww, the crazy time :)

Fx you get positive opk tonight :) lods baby dust hun :)

Nikolina

Nikolina, the hangover and the thirst really sound promising! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Best of luck!!!

Alice

PS: my evening photography class got cancelled so guess I'm home to test after all :-p

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo