Community post

Discussion

The 9 month wait :)

View Full Post

Hey everyone this is group for all the women who get a bfp over the next few months. I got my bfp today and now it's time to focus on bringing that special little one into the world. All ladies with a positive pregnancy test should join. I'm due in february!

38 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Today I made good strides in getting per ready for baby :) I cleaned out a spot for the crib and cleaned out a whole closet designated at the baby closet :) also I bought some saltines for nausea and powdered power aid to put in my water for e electrolytes. Is anyone on prenatuals yet? I just started on similac mommy and baby prenatual vitimins it helps with all stages of development and has lots of frolic acid to aid the babies brain and nervous system development.

10 years ago • Post starter

hey.... im sooo excited today I did another clear blue digi and its gone up to 2-3 weeks now (5 real weeks 2moz). so guessing and hoping hcg is rising as 'morris' is getting stronger :0) when we mc'd before was stuck on 1-2...

ive been taking folic acid and a baby multi vit too.. ive also trying to have a full fresh glass of high vit c juice with meals, and increased amount of fruit and veg on hand to compliment the required vits..

how are you's with tiredness and tears. cried 4x times today like propr sobn but not sure why lol dh keeps teasing me that with my hormones we don't need hpts lol

xxxx

10 years ago

I cry at commercials lol and tired a lot, also got a bad case of the erect nipples and nausea

my 'nip's are like that and really sore. my friend told me earlier Vaseline can help but not tried it yet lol x

10 years ago

Hey moms-to-be!!!

May I join? My name is Monet and I found out Saturday morning that I am pregnant. Me and DH were so shocked because I honestly don't have any symptoms. This is my first pregnancy, so I truly don't know what to expect.
I feel really blessed and DH is so excited and encouraging.

Little facts:
Found out with clear blue at 8 DPO
No symptoms
No implantation bleeding
EDD Feb. 6 or Feb. 13 (will find out eventually lol)
Possibly twins

Congrats to all the expecting moms!!

!

10 years ago

Hey Everybody - would love to join as well. I found out a little longer ago - about a month now, and I'm due January 5th (Season Premiere of Downton Abbey :)

I'm pregnant with my first and I had my first dr. appt last Friday - OB said I'm measuring a little big.... COULD IT BE TWINS? Scary thought - but also very exciting. DH said he would be very excited at that.

I would love one of each - but if I could pick - I think I'd choose boy first since I always loved having an older brother.

I have been very blessed so far this pregnancy - hardly any bad side effects. No morning sickness - some food aversions, definitely more gassy/bloated than normal. Some days I wake up and I feel I look 5 months pregnant, other days it's completely flat. I'm about 9.5 weeks and my fatigue is starting to fade away. Been working out for about 45 minutes each day, and that has been helping me stay very energized. This past week however, the insomnia has started kicking in. Prayers for healthy pregnancies, deliveries and babies to all of you!!!!

User Image Currently Pregnant with my First :) Praying for all of you

10 years ago

@cutemonsters

I'm only 4 weeks. I have my first initial visit next week. I don't know what to expect. I do yoga two days a week and do cardio two days a week. I'm tired a lot and I have a hard time sleeping at night.

Hopefully exercising helps. I don't have morning sickness, sore boobs, or anything like that. I'm excited to go to the doctor but nervous as well.

@Everyone

Right now it feels very surreal. I test every now and then just to see if its still positive. Does anyone else feel this way?

10 years ago

My first doctors visit is in two weeks I will be 6 weeks along by then or just starting week 7 :) can't wait

Hey Ladies!
Congrats to everyone on their BFP's! I just got mine today, and I'm stoked! I go tomorrow for blood work. I've had multiple miscarriages so we are praying this little bean sticks.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

so happy for you!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo