Community post

Discussion

The 9 month wait :)

Hey everyone this is group for all the women who get a bfp over the next few months. I got my bfp today and now it's time to focus on bringing that special little one into the world. All ladies with a positive pregnancy test should join. I'm due in february!

38 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 38 Replies | Last Page

hey. I am in. got my bfp and I wasn't sure what to do so I went to the doctor and got scheduled for scan in four weeks time. so what next :-)
baby clothes shopping ;-)

10 years ago

Tshido: I have to see dual my appointment too lol, so are you going to want to know your babies gender or have it be a surprise?

10 years ago • Post starter

would love to know the gender asap. so I do the right clothes. can't wait to see what my little flower looks like.

10 years ago

am a lucky girl so far no nausea and no stresses so far. just irritable and good lot of hungry.

10 years ago

Same I'm so excited.

Congrats ladies! When did you find? What was it like telling your partners? So excited for you.
I was hoping to be getting my BFP today but AF showed yesterday, so praying for next cycle to join you ladies.

^-^ Keep me updated on your experiences.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

I found out yesterday and practically screamed it at my family they were all so happy for us :)

hey hope you don't mind if join im jodie...
we just found out last week but still really early. we mc in march really early too and im a nervous wreck. I think my biggest fears are them little twinges and pains coz I don't know if its ment to happen or if somethings wrong. and im in constant tears.
our little bubs is due around 6th feb.

congratulations to everyone who has their bfps and good luck to those testing soon xx

10 years ago

Welcome to the club

@meemo hehehe, would love to scream it at my family! I rlly rlly hope june is my month, when DH and i discussed kidd we said june/july we would start trying but somehow in february we thought, 'hey lets give it a shot' and did not think i would still be trying in june, but here it goes...

@fairycakes lovely to hear abt ur BFP too, im praying this is super-glued this time round, i cant blame you for your nerves but let positivity drive growth of ur lil'bean. :)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo