Community post

Discussion

low hcg & bleeding

Has anyone had low hcg & bleeding & went on to b have a healthy pregnancy? Idk how to feel:( i just have to wait this out til Monday til i do blood again to confirm if hcg is rising

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi hun i'm going through exactly what you are my last period was 24th january, i was 3 days late for my period and had loads of negatives, but had veiny boobs and morning sickness, i went to a gynaelogical appointment on the tuesday, and explained i was 3 days late, they did a test came back negative the day after the exam i started having spotting when i wiped reddy browny coloured discharge that continued for 3 days, only covered about an inch on pad so not mega heavy, anyway on the 3rd day i thought i had miscarried as i lost a perculiar clot if u will, i took to my gp and she said it was the lining of my womb, so never suspected anything more just thought i had a very light period, well i was still feeling sick and the veins were still there in my boobs so i took a test and got a faint positive, went to doctors who did another test and said it was negative, to go for blood test, so went on friday for blood work and the results came back as being faintly pregnant and hcg level was 25 have to go back for another blood test in week hope your test has gone ok today, and i hope everything works out for u and me, had 1 chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage within a few months of each ther so really need this one to stick and grow, xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo