Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 556 Replies | Last Page

at stilltrying
welcome to the site. I hope that you will have lots of luck and be blessed soon with a bfp.

AFM-- I did Labs in November all Normal cept glucose was high, lost 22 pounds by May , started clomid challenge. All tests normal including glucose.
Had Hsg--all Normal
Husband got tested all normal
Diagnoses unexplained infertility .. which for us was like a slap in the face. 6 months of trying and testing and unexplained. I have been on Clomid for 3 months now with no luck.
I am 38 years old and was pregnant before under unpleasant circumstances, carried to full term and gave her up for adoption not because I did not want her but my life at that time was in no way a place a child should be and it would have been hard to explain to her about how she was conceived. She knows I gave birth to her and shes a fantastic young lady.
My doctor told me lose weight so I have been down another 8 pounds now for a total of 30 pounds but so far that doesnt seem to have done much. I just had my FSH checked again while on Clomid.
Okay I forgot what else I was going to put so I will just say best luck ladies for your BFP this month,.

10 years ago

Yes the "unexplained infertility" label does suck! Sorry to hear that you had to give your girl up but you obviously made the right choice and I could never understand how hard it would have been! That's great you are losing weight!
I am a little sceptical of the unexplained infertility tag! I think that I have hostile CM and I also have a retro uterus so that means instead of laying on your back after BD you lay on your stomach with you tush in the air! You look like a total freak but it has worked twice for me LOL I also don't understand why I am on a drug to induce O when I do it myself every month! $1200 is a lot of money for something I already do, I suppose they start slowly before offering you IVF when you really don't need it!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

shelob, in my current cycle, the last time I went to the lab my estrogen was at either 131 or 137 (I don't have the paper where I wrote it down with me right now.) They told me to give myself the FSH one more time that night and the HCG the next day. (I'm in the US, so I don't know if that corresponds to the units where you are.)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

First of all welcome back and congrats Felurian.

As for me I just want to scream, my body (or at least just my cycle) is screwed up. We had stopped ttc, because OH was working away for long periods of time causing us to miss out on Bding at the right time. However there has been a delay in his homecoming and we BD the day before expexted O before he went away, and just spent the weekend when I was out at his work camp Bding like crazy (sorry tmi)

I didn't have a cycle in may, but 2 in june. Then July saw 2 days of spotting/light flow.

Going of my average cycle length with my cycle at the end of june being my last one, today should be the day AF arrives. But so far nothing, no symptoms or anything associated with AF or a possible BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!! So I have been on an emotional roller-coaster the last 24 hrs.!! I am on CD2 and just had an emo break-down yesterday which is very much unlike me to do. I had my first baseline US since surgery (2weeks ago) and guess what?????? A cyst! Another *&%$ing cyst! Pardon my french,..... but I am so tired of these obstacles!! They got rid of my endo for the time being just to get pushed back by yet another stinkin cyst! I was so excited because I was supposed to start my Follistim this evening:( Aughhhh I am beyond frustrated!!
Thank you all for allowing me to vent:)
I hope tha t you are all doing well:)

10 years ago

Congrats Felurian!

I feel like I have missed a ton and look forward to catching up.

Thanks for all the kind thougts...DH now has a new and better job, so we are back on the ttc wagon. After another unsuccessful and miserable clomid cycle, I am going back to Femara/Letrozole. This time, however, with follicle check on cd11 and Ovidrel trigger. This will be my first trigger...anyone have any advice?

10 years ago

Hmm MrsFlasche I think you must use the pg/mL units while we use pmol/L over here in New Zealand. My estradiol was 903 yesterday which was great for just before ovulation apparently.

I had my scan this morning. One follicle apparently. It was a mature one (19mm) and they were very pleased. Does clomid normally cause you to produce more than one follice? If so I really don't think it has had much effect on me. My ovulation day was exactly the same as last cycle too. so didn't change that. It will be interesting to see if my luteal phase is different. Mine is normally 15 days so I suspect (hope) that will stay the same. I will be frustrated if it lengthens as that will cause me to think I am pregnant. I don't want false hopes!!!

10 years ago

Shelob - lets hope your LP is 8 .5 months LOL Good luck!!
Lilith2 - I am on Tamoxifen which is the same as Femara ( I think) It works oppositely it Clomid, I go for a scan in 2 days and trigger, then I have to rush home and BD for 3 days! I do CD2 to 10, how long are you doing it for?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Lilith - The Ovidril is very easy to take. For me, mine was part of a cycle with clomid and IUI. On day 11, I had an ultrasound and they saw 4 follicles, so told me I would have an IUI two days later and to take the Ovidril that night between 6-10 p.m. Two days later we did the IUI. Easy as that! Had progesterone checked on 5dpo, now awaiting a scheduled pregnancy test in about 5 days!

Seeing an RE really takes out so much guesswork. I really am preferring this, though of course we're yet to see if it works.

Fingers crossed!

10 years ago

Ha ha Stillfuntryin, you are SO right! That would be amazing if I got pregnant this cycle. At least I know from OPK, blood tests and a scan that we timed our BDing well :)

So, should see a temperature rise tomorrow, then into the TWW. It feels good to start that phase after waiting to ovulate, but I know by halfway through I will be gritting my teeth wondering if we have success. I will try to keep myself distracted during that time!! These forums are so great for that :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo