Community post

Discussion

Have I exhausted all of my options?

Hello. I'd like to thank you for reading this in advance. I really need some help. I have been TTC going on two years now. My periods have been very regular (28 days) for a few months now. (Before they were regular, but short cycles and very light bleeding).
Things I've tried:
Metformin
Preseed
Soy isoflavones
Evening Primrose Oil
Fertile CM supplement
Royal Jelly
Softcups
Cassava supplements
Relaxation
Accupressure
Reflexology
And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few here.
But my question is, have I exhausted all of my options? If you have any suggestions about anything else I can try I want to know. Any herbs? Anything? I am looking to save money, and I've used all of my money buying fertility supplements, opks, and other TTC stuff. My fianc���© is the one who works right now, so I don't have many resources. If anyone can give suggestions, or has any old equipment they can spare, please tell me. TTC has taken over my life and I can't explain to you how upset I am constantly. I can't seem to be happy anymore, and with every cycle I have massive breakdowns. Someone please help, I would gladly return the favor and help you. P.s my doctor says everything looks good, and to just keep trying. :(

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you tried ovulation kits and muccinex? That's what helped me, I think.

10 years ago

Yes I have tried OPKs and mucinex. :/ I've never gotten a true positive on an ovulation test strip though.

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo