Community post

Discussion

CD 1 - Cycle Buddy?

Hey All, I'm CD 1 today after an oddly long (34 day) cycle. I'm more between 28-30. I am SO ready to TTC again!! I really hope we get our BFP this month!! We had a stillborn son in May of 2010 at 29 weeks and then a miscarriage at 6wks in December. We've taken some time off and now I'm wondering why I EVER did that because I am BEYOND ready!! Just wondering if anyone has interest in being cycle buddies or just supportive TTC friends. Best of Luck & Baby Dust to all you TTCer's out there this month!!

5/9/2010

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I'm on CD1 today as well!

Me: 23 DH : 28 DD : 3 TTC #2!! User Image

12 years ago

Awesome!! We can be buddies! How long have you been TTC?

5/9/2010

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello I am Sierra! I am also on CD1 after my first TTC cycle and a 33 day long cycle! I am hoping this is our month! My DD is 4.5 years and my DH and I have been trying since April this year after removing my Mirena IUD.

Sierra Dawn Momma to Rori Lee! Hoping for a User Image

12 years ago

Funny, my AF came early this month! It was such a bummer, I thought it was implantation bleeding yesterday...but nope, full blown AF this morning.
This is the beginning of my 5th month TTC, had IUD removed last November and was on the pill a short time after that. I got pregnant with DD at 19, completely by surprise (obviously, not many 19 year olds get pregnant on purpose..), and now that I'm married to an amazing guy who adopted DD and actually have a stable, secure environment for a new baby...nothing!! So frustrating...hopefully this will be *the* month for all of us!

12 years ago

i am on cd1

we can be buddies

me-23
dh-27
dd-4
ds-3
ds-10months

User Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Happy to have found some other mommies to chat with through this journey this month.

kristenm514 - I also got pregnant at 19 by surprise. Sometimes I just wish it would happen again but I wanna go through the whole excitement of trying and finding out that I'm actually pregnant if that makes sense.

12 years ago

That's exactly why I'm so into the TTC thing right now! I know most people get pregnant without doing all of the things I am doing, but after having an "Oh God, I'm pregnant, what am I going to do?" reaction last time, it's important to have that feeling of WANTING it and having my family and friends be happy for me, you know? So awesome to see someone feels the same way I do!

12 years ago

So glad we have a little group of us going!! Hopefully we can all get our BFP's this month! What if anything are you ladies doing to track? I am doing BBT charting and will also use OPK's.

5/9/2010

12 years ago • Post starter

I chart BBT...not sure if I'll do OPKs this month or not. I bid on a cheap Clearblue fertility monitor on ebay, hopefully I win and it gets here before my fertile period!

12 years ago

I am using BBT, charting & gonna try OPK's hopefully something works for me LOL

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo